Trainer Search

JrSwifterz

Reaction score
password for active trainer does not work? it will display a message when it's the wrong password, but it wont do anything when i put in the right password and press active trainer

GreekFire

Reaction score
Chrome keeps giving me "virus detected" notifications when I try to download this.

tintin1991

Reaction score
does this still work not getting error saying password is wrong but activate trainer is not turning red and its not working for me iv ran the file for win 10 and restarted and still not working any help you be appreciated

dallasdestructo

Reaction score
The advanced addition got an update that stopped the newest trainer working, any chance there can still be an update, please?

Dream78622

Reaction score
don't work anymore on the advanced edition, a update would be really appreciate :)

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
The trainer has various bugs or non functional features depending on what ship and layout you chose.

For example on the kestrel some of the trainer hotkeys are switched, while on torus the drone part doesnt work.

ZxAsriel

Reaction score
F1 to activate the trainer isn't responding. F2 through F6 work, F7 doesn't. Is there a way to rebind those two keys? Rebinding usually does the trick.

Last edited: