Trainer Search

AoSxLeGeNd

Reaction score
it works on horde mode?
No I wish it did. They keep screaming about not doing anything that impacts MP or online. but Horde isnt player vs player. Not to mention I don't even have to play with other people.

jimgreen

Reaction score
Because Horde requires online connection now. So the trainer doesn't work.

Works great for campaign.

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
TEMP FIX for no load: Apps/Features in Settings for Win 10. Find GoW5. Advanced. Terminate. Then launch through WeMod and it should work just fine.

PiZdroT

Reaction score
I've downloaded Gears 5 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe, said OK to my Firewall but can't download trainer itself.
It is not first time when I can't download mrantifun's trainer itself for any game. Stupid new system
First I must download setup, second trainer itself.. no possible, I'm so sorry, I need a trainer =(

AH! I forgot to say "THANX!" Thanx for a new bullshit system....

blade827

Reaction score
Gears5 updated for windows version current version is 1.1.64.0 not sure if trainer will work
edit: trainer work but with infinite health you cant bump anything while on the skiff you will instantly die and no reload doesnt work on the boomshot ,longshot, and overkill

Last edited:

imhotep7

Reaction score
This trainer will work if the game has EasyAntiCheat? Because I do not want to get a ban for using the trainer in this game,because it has eac.

blade827

Reaction score
This trainer will work if the game has EasyAntiCheat? Because I do not want to get a ban for using the trainer in this game,because it has eac.
Use it offline meaning disconnect from the internet when playing to be sure

neilo1967

Reaction score
any way to get rid of the red mist thing around the screen with unlimited health ?

Riley1riley

Reaction score
installed the app,but when i try to load it it just shows the app name,no menus or anything.

blade827

Reaction score
run as admin or right click on the app .. select troubleshoot compatibility- troubleshoot program - clicked on program opens but doesnt display correctly- try one of those options
I used the large scale option

Neodd

Reaction score
please update trainer for ms store version. Thx.

Last edited:

Alleentest

Reaction score
I can not load the trainer for windows store ,any suggestions?
Start the trainer as admin, find gears of war 5, choose windows store, then click on the 11 options box. Then click on PLAy button, it should start the windows store version.

billy08

Reaction score
I can't seem to load it via the WeMod app. I add the game add it searches then says that it" can't start or find your opened game".
How do i solve this hassle. Anyone??
Please can you post the good ol' fashioned trainer by MAF?

AoSxLeGeNd

Reaction score
I can't seem to load it via the WeMod app. I add the game add it searches then says that it" can't start or find your opened game".
How do i solve this hassle. Anyone??
Please can you post the good ol' fashioned trainer by MAF?
Same, was working yesterday. WeMod seems to be broken for Gears 5 today.