Trainer Search

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
so I just activated Inf. Money, but suddenly my money goes to 1 billion o_O
is that what the trainer supposed to do?

You may notice that the money value doesn't decrease - that's how it's intended i guess. I would recommend to turn if off after you used it since some mission's may not work correctly with this feature enabled.

santu_1977

Reaction score
When I enter the line "-scOfflineOnly" in the Steam launcher did not load the game.
It tells me that I have an open internet connection to play.
If only charge Single player (campaign mode) also avoid the ban?

T Smith

Reaction score
I thought I would add...even though it says Franklin's secret power that code works for Trevor as well....I haven't tried it with Michael yet...

EinSpielerDerEsLeichtMag

Reaction score
When I enter the line "-scOfflineOnly" in the Steam launcher did not load the game.
It tells me that I have an open internet connection to play.
If only charge Single player (campaign mode) also avoid the ban?

Make a copy of your steam shortcutt or make a new one.
Edit the target line to: X:\YourSteam\Steam.exe -applaunch 271590 -scOfflineOnly

redster311

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun money cheat isn't working for me too, i tried walking around while activated.

itzzkolt

Reaction score
Friend just redirected me to this forum. This site got me interested.

Also for a suggestion, maybe add no police stars because I am sure people well want to dick around, shooting or going to Fort Zancudo without annoying cops.

Thank you.

carcanclaw

Reaction score
I thought I would add...even though it says Franklin's secret power that code works for Trevor as well....I haven't tried it with Michael yet...

MrAntiFun might have made the trainer at the very start of the game, when only Franklin is playable. That's why the power cheat works for everyone (but could only be confirmed to work for Frank when the trainer was made) and the money cheat only activates when using him.

Arzeus

Reaction score
You may notice that the money value doesn't decrease - that's how it's intended i guess. I would recommend to turn if off after you used it since some mission's may not work correctly with this feature enabled.

yeah, but after I turn off the trainer and then just quit the game, the money stays the same, 1B, this kinda makes me afraid to go online even on story mode x_x

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Worked just fine for me.. not sure how it's causing issues for everyone else. I'll see what I did and document my steps. hopefully this will be helpful for everyone.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Worked just fine for me.. not sure how it's causing issues for everyone else. I'll see what I did and document my steps. hopefully this will be helpful for everyone.
Not having any issues tho. Also wondering why all people got errors or function's not working. Maybe non-legal versions aren't as same as the rockstar/steam ones - simple as that. I wouldn't even think about not buying gta v since it's an awesome game and it's hard to support it in non legal ways...

soulreaper

Reaction score
Not having any issues tho. Also wondering why all people got errors or function's not working. Maybe non-legal versions aren't as same as the rockstar/steam ones - simple as that. I wouldn't even think about not buying gta v since it's an awesome game and it's hard to support it in non legal ways...

Well i know my copy is legal, so that is not why i am having problems. This is the usual with Rockstar games; the games have too many problems at launch and so do the mods/trainers.

piqim

Reaction score
The trainer didn't say Cheat Activated it didn't even turn red...

Please Help + Money Hack Doesn't Work.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yea I just considered that option.... well try booting the game then the trainer. That works for me each time.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
not only MrAntifun does not support online cheating but in my opinion GTA 5 does not need cheat is already cheated by rockstar.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

There are 3 missions by Lester in the Single Player and if you bet your money on the STOCK MARKET with all 3 characters, in the right way, you will be rich enough to buy all what you want, than you don't need cheat so as usual thank MrAntifun for the trainer but as far as i know for the money cheat only a monkey will need it

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun might have made the trainer at the very start of the game, when only Franklin is playable. That's why the power cheat works for everyone (but could only be confirmed to work for Frank when the trainer was made) and the money cheat only activates when using him.
Hey there. Yes he did make it at the very start of the game, however the trainer has been updated many times to fix glitches and other things as well as add the other characters to the trainer. So all characters should have cheats working on them.

soulreaper

Reaction score
There are 3 missions by Lester in the Single Player and if you bet your money on the STOCK MARKET with all 3 characters, in the right way, you will be rich enough to buy all what you want, than you don't need cheat so as usual thank MrAntifun for the trainer but as far as i know for the money cheat only a monkey will need it

Actually that only works if you save all the other assassinations for the after you have done most if not all the heists, so the cheat helps a lot if you do not want to wait till after the end to buy nice things.