Trainer Search

Spike74545

Reaction score
Other Trainers are out, with resset wanted level or never wanted. :D I wait for MrAntiFun´s Trainer, i hope he works on it.

Reaction score
Money cheat seems to be working fine for me .

When i activated the money cheat, it activated but showed no change in amount or spending. After I saved and quit the game, when i went back on, Franklin had like 14 billion dollars in his stock portfolio account O.O ... i suppose it's hit or miss..

nSynergy

Reaction score
Dear MrAntiFun. This is wonderful, but would it be hard to add a system that lets you adjust the amount of money for the money cheat? Does this work for the GTA Online? And if it does, then the amount of money the cheat gives would be even more nice. Another question(might be stupid), is the money stored serverside on GTA V? Or is like the consoles where you can mod money and rank easly?

You have been reported and your IP has been tracked. Rockstar Social Club will monitor any instances of Grand Theft Auto V sessions originating from your IP Address

Solhof

Reaction score
Is it possible to use the money cheat for singleplayer with no risk of getting banned ?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to use the money cheat for singleplayer with no risk of getting banned ?
in single player I don't think that will impact anything. It's when using it in the Online section of the game that you'll get some notoriety with Rockstar Games and their admins.

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
the people over at the cheat engine forums actually working or worked on a script that can disable that little "protection" thing that allow you to directly modify your money, an alternative like other people have posted is to use cheat engine and buy stock, search for 4 byte, scan it, continue to buy stock and scaning it till you get a single address, that address modifies the stock and you can sell all of your stock now in the game once you maxed it out and gain like 800 Million or 2 Billion dollars, which more then enough for you to buy almost everything.

Yanda

Reaction score
waiting for "reset wanted level" option.. xD

is there any way to make waypoint teleportation?
and instant car repair? xD

cheers

Last edited:

Draven616

Reaction score
Hi, i have recently purchased GTA V digital rock star version not steam, and i was a bit worried using the trainer on single player due to achievements, does the trainer affect achievements?

carcanclaw

Reaction score
Hi, i have recently purchased GTA V digital rock star version not steam, and i was a bit worried using the trainer on single player due to achievements, does the trainer affect achievements?

Nope. Only the official cheats disable achievements.

Cadenza

Reaction score
The infinite money isn't working at all for me. It isn't even activating when pressing F4. The rest seem to work (so far).

Draven616

Reaction score
Ok thanks for that, so i am guessing i need the non-steam one as i purchased from a store and not steam? Oh and also..if i use the trainer on my single player there is no way that i can get my gta V stopped or banned via rockstar? i wont be using online of course..i am a single player guy only.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with new cheats , Never detected and 6 stars police.

balbal

Reaction score
Great Man!!! Thx for the fast update!
Next update should be about the energy.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
"Never decteted" doesn't work. :(

Tested on no-steam version...
Sorry i have the game on steam and cant offer much support for non-steam users ,Buying the game twice isn't something i can afford to do .
Great Man!!! Thx for the fast update!
Next update should be about the energy.
What is the energy used for ?.

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.
-yeah im kinda confused by this statement... and will prolly feel stupid when someone explains it to me, also does the new plus 7 trainer work with R* warehouse ver? so i guess the new trainer doesnt work with warehouse ver, said face.

Last edited: