Trainer Search

johnny wright

Reaction score
yes depend what version do you have,example i i have game version v1.03 and i use trainer v1.03
note latest trainer may work for last update of the game example i have latest game v1.05 so i use trainer v1.03 because its still working.
Where exactly do you see your game version?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Where exactly do you see your game version?
b92aa3377a24d88bff13848017000469.png
right click gta v->properties->Details, you will see full version numbers,but you need only know short version as 3 numbers "1.0.3"

nodicpicsplz

Donor
Reaction score
GTA V has just been updated today, downloading patch now. Will post here if I run in to any problems.

GTAV Title Update 1.27 for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 & PC.

leonheart

Reaction score
did you play this game dude? if u havent played no wonder u talked like that. i'm just trying to be franklin way of speaking n sorry my bad english dog. u kind of racist here

leonheart

Reaction score
I get you're trying to be funny and all but it's obvious that you're not african american. The broken english is a dead giveaway.

That being said just please no more racial remarks man. Nobody's laughing and it's just gonna make people think you're ignorant.

i-see-youre-a-gangster..png

did you play this game dude? if u havent played no wonder u talked like that. i'm just trying to be franklin way of speaking n sorry my bad english dog. u kind of racist here

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Alright dog this isn't a forum to discuss race issues or politics. It's a forum about trainers. I just simply asked to you please leave the mocking of african americans out of your comments dog. Do you understand what I'm saying dog? I just wouldn't want someone to read your distasteful banter and get turned away from the site. So just have a little respect for everyone here please.

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Great job Mrantifun, trainers works perfect for original box game single player ;)

leonheart

Reaction score
Alright dog this isn't a forum to discuss race issues or politics. It's a forum about trainers. I just simply asked to you please leave the mocking of african americans out of your comments dog. Do you understand what I'm saying dog? I just wouldn't want someone to read your distasteful banter and get turned away from the site. So just have a little respect for everyone here please.

you started this dog, this is ANTIFUN forum dog, keep that in mind dog.

Swatty

Reaction score
Franklin doesn't even talk like that like all the time. Have YOU played this game? Have you finished it? he only said a couple in the beginning with Lamar. He doesn't even say dog that much cept with Michael in some scenes. You're just being a bit.... Whats the word.... Ignorant?
2/10 troll harder.

pucek615

Reaction score
stamina nad breathe not working ( patch 1.0.372.2)(newest patch), MrAntiFun i would be pleased if you could fix this problem :) thx :)