Trainer Search

Captain_Kipup

Reaction score
Had a go at using the trainer for story mode. Didn't know about the stock market assassination missions thing and I'm so not keen to grind up 150mill @_@
Inf money doesn't seem to work for me.

sbseed

Reaction score
Had a go at using the trainer for story mode. Didn't know about the stock market assassination missions thing and I'm so not keen to grind up 150mill @_@
Inf money doesn't seem to work for me.

it is possible to use cheat engine to give yourself money in story/offline mode...

on the note of the trainer, there are some issues with it causing crashing in story/offline mode...
other possible (aside from money) cheats not working, i dont usually use many outside of health and no detection by police really.

in this regard it might be time for another update....

sbseed

Reaction score
because of the increasing number of Modding A-holes online I would like to REQUEST full god mode, or at least some type of money multiplier to deal with them at least make them more tolerable. Because the way the games layout of... Any item in the game worth having even at the lowest level, cost almost 1 million dollars or more, plus the 2-5 hours it could tale you plus 3 other people who arnt going to quit out or drop because of bad internet to earn maybe $100k per HEIST is some BullShat

while it would be nice to have this, MAF does not do online trainers or mod menu's etc.
in order to do this you would have to setup your own mod setup for online use, pain in the ass really to setup and not worth the aggravation to setup or use....

Reaction score
while it would be nice to have this, MAF does not do online trainers or mod menu's etc.
in order to do this you would have to setup your own mod setup for online use, pain in the ass really to setup and not worth the aggravation to setup or use....

yeah it took me forever to get a working menu, doent really change the game to much, i just do alot less dying. game crashes more often tho...

Noxalian

Reaction score
Just want to let you know, that MrAntiFun's trainer for this game limits your ammo to 999 - so when you have 2,000+ bullets then turn on infinite ammo, you'd lose bullets. The other trainer on WeMod (once it updates) makes all your ammo stay at max - 9,999. Will this be fixed?

Maggi7601

Reaction score
Hello,

will there be a new Version of this Trainer for GTA 5 here, or only on WeMod?

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
Trainers are free to use on WeMod without the need for pro account or any kind of account .
My bad. You just can't enable trainers using the program itself (for this you do need a Pro Account). Hotkeys enable trainer options though.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My bad. You just can't enable trainers using the program itself (for this you do need a Pro Account). Hotkeys enable trainer options though.
Yes, It has a hotkey editor though so you can set it to whatever you wish .

jokar89

Reaction score
ya varry good work the use the chet in multiplayer so thx so mutch you destroy multi player for evry one

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score
So I pay 5 dollars a month for Mrantifun and now I have to download trainers from WeMod and it has errors loading and cannot get Grand Theft Auto 5 to work... So can I stop the payment for MrAntifun and perhaps try another site for my trainers

Digan003

Reaction score
Hello, tell please you can add function modifier damage, to can be was increase inflicted damage?