MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Money cheat works?

EDIT

NM, ty Kal

EDIT

All I want is the health and money to work and eventually, the no police option but that can wait id say lolz :)
Doesn't health work at the moment ? .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
the money trainer don't work no my game (in singleplayer)

Trainer does not work. I tried to buy stuff and it doesn't work.

Money not work... but thx for trainer!

no luck yet on the money cheat. other work perfect.

How does the money cheat work? Gives more 999999 or money don't change when buying something? TIA

Is anyone not having trouble with the money part of the trainer. As in it is working for you? It would probably good for MrAntiFun to know if it works for some others than just him...

Franklin worked with the infinite money but i cant seem to get it to work with micheal.

All the Cheat's work Perfectly execept the money, when i press de button i don't lisent the voice of "Activate cheat" like the others, i tried whith Franklin and Michael... i don't know what can fail in my case

Everything's fine but the money cheats only worked on Franklin but not Michael

money cheat doesnt work :(

Trainer updated , Same link first page ,Now money cheat will work with Michael and Franklin , If it doesn't work for Trevor then send me a game save and i will make it work :) .

hoodiefalls

Reaction score
The only time any issue has come about with this trainer is that it seems the cheats only affect Franklin. The money cheat for me does not work with Michael or Trevor. Still another great tool MrAntiFun! On the first day as well? Good on you mate.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The only time any issue has come about with this trainer is that it seems the cheats only affect Franklin. The money cheat for me does not work with Michael or Trevor. Still another great tool MrAntiFun! On the first day as well? Good on you mate.
New trainer was added 5 minutes ago , It should make the money cheat work with Michael, If you can send me a game save i will check out if it works on Trevor or not .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
same for me please help
New trainer was added 5 minutes ago , It should make the money cheat work with Michael, If you can send me a game save i will check out if it works on Trevor or not .

tombod

Reaction score
Just seen trevor. Restarting and loading with trainer. lets take a looksy

Yanda

Reaction score
thank you very much mrantifun....and the money cheat works with franklin and michael now...idk about trevor i havent unlocked him yet...again...thanks...

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MAF...fast and best as always !! Praise our Gamehacking Guru folks......

tombod

Reaction score
dont have a save game with him yet. but not seeing any mony in the bank with trevor with new trainer. will save asap

Yanda

Reaction score
and FYI...the infinite health cant take a heavy damage like burning or explosion, you'll still die...other than that it works great... ;)

SenaDaiki

Reaction score
Can confirm everything works with Micheal and Franklin for money cheat as well. Anti just needs a save with Trevor so he can fix that to so if anyone has anything ^^

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun. Do you have the Steam version of the game? Possibly the people that Money doesnt work for have the retail/social-club download which may mean a difference in certain file configs which are conflicting?

**EDIT:**

Sent you my saves for comparison. I have the social club version.

Last edited:

SenaDaiki

Reaction score
MrAntiFun. Do you have the Steam version of the game? Possibly the people that Money doesnt work for have the retail/social-club download which may mean a difference in certain file configs which are conflicting?
My version is the steam version, money works the problem is all 3 characters have different amounts of money Trevor can have 4mil,Micheal would have 5mil and Franklin 10mil so he has to set the cheat for each characters bank accounts to work.

amys

Reaction score
This is awesome! Thanks a lot MAF! Even with the bonus money the money keeps on shorting soon, this helps that.

Avkula

Reaction score
Still waiting for the game to complete it's download