Trainer Search

Spike74545

Reaction score
I download the Game for 5 Hours now from Rockstars. Still 5gb left + the Day One Patch 5 GB this sucks....

avallanch

Reaction score
steam download going 250kb instead of 10 megs like normally :p everybody downloading gta :p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed money cheat to work for Michael, Trevor and Franklin , Please get latest trainer from same link first page .

anonymous_mitch

Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun, love the work you do, I always use your trainers, but some feedback from me is that infinite health doesn't make you invincible to explosions or falling from certain heights, I think you would already know about this and I know it is harder to make it possible but could you please update the trainer so that you are invincible to everything.

Cheers,
a fan of yours.

kenapa1234

Reaction score
hey mrantifun just wondering, i tried out the trainer for money, it only worked for franklin...or am i doing it wrong? nice trainer really appreciate it!

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
hey mrantifun just wondering, i tried out the trainer for money, it only worked for franklin...or am i doing it wrong? nice trainer really appreciate it!

he made a new trainer redownload and test it

allso incase it becomes a point of contention MAF is using the steam game

n3xus386

Reaction score
gta v social club version seems to be a bit hard , money cheat still not working, but i appreciate your work , all other cheats are working with the socialclub version

Last edited:

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun. Do you have the Steam version of the game? Possibly the people that Money doesnt work for have the retail/social-club download which may mean a difference in certain file configs which are conflicting?

**EDIT:**

Sent you my saves for comparison. I have the social club version.

same here

Alas, it is the same for me. :(

p0rnstar

Reaction score
Social club version, beep and error money cheat not working.