Trainer Search

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
mrantifun i wanna bet most of these people use their options in the online mode...that's why they are talking about things not working.
I can confirm that the initial release ALL options work in offline mode. In online mode health and money don't work.
That's why I am seeing all these non working reports.
People are trying to use it for the wrong reasons.
Buddy, youll find that we do not have the steam version of the game because we bought the physical copy or from sites other than steam that were selling the social club version. Through extensive testing and troubleshooting the trainer is now working thanks to MrAntiFun. We don't need you accusing us of illicit activities just because you got the trainer working when we didn't. For what ever reason the social club activated games were not working with the money cheat while the steam ones were. Now there are two versions which work well. You shouldnt comment on things based purely on speculation. You look like an idiot. Even a fool is thought wise to have kept his mouth shut.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
You gotta to be kidding me -.- , Please close the game and open it then open the trainer and make sure you not running two trainers at same time and report back the results .
Confirmed. Working perfectly now. You are a legend! I could kiss you but im afraid i might catch something with the other thousands that got to you before me. :p

servia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! It would be cool if trainer allowed to set the money amount by yourself

sirmike

Reaction score
its not true, the money cheat doesnt work. Money is server sided

dutchgold

Donor
Reaction score
hi there mrantifun,thank you verry much for this trainer its working much more better than the trainer from cheathappens.
more options are welcome like the no wanted level,but again thank you for this trainer.

T Smith

Reaction score
I would like to see a no car damage cheat as well for the game if that is possible. Thanks for the great trainer! :)

santu_1977

Reaction score
You need to connect offline in steam or just choose single player reaches?

Spike74545

Reaction score
Lol yes i dont know if it´s because i did not play the Storymode for 1,5 Years or the new Damage System for Cars is not made for me, because i destroyed 3 Cars Today all with Franklin. Online i dont have these Problems. :d

santu_1977

Reaction score
If I add this option in the Steam launcher did not load the game
-scOfflineOnly
It is necessary to have it entered to avoid ban?