Trainer Search

sean1620

Donor
Reaction score
I'm also very confused by this:
  • You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.
Dafuq does that even mean? I don't see a "Police Detection" cheat...just the Never Detected and 6 Stars. What does this mean?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm also very confused by this:
  • You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.
Dafuq does that even mean? I don't see a "Police Detection" cheat...just the Never Detected and 6 Stars. What does this mean?
It is F6 cheat , It must be activated before you can use F7 or F8 .
pls 1.01 thx :)
Current trainer still working fine no need for an update .

Sinius

Reaction score
Seriously man? Obviously, no, it doesn't

I have Forgotten to Restart the Game, but have closed the Trainer and badly the Ammo Cheat has been Carried to my Account and now im in the Cheaterpool!

A Important Hint:

RESTART GAME after use of the Trainer im Singleplayer or your account will be transferred to the Cheaterspool!

EDIT2: Have talked with the Rockstars Support and have explain my Problem, they have gave me a 2. Chance :) so here its again RESTART the Game when your done of Singleplayer, because when you deactivate all Cheats and exit Trainer, some Parts of the Trainer remains in the Code and the system Transferrs you immediatly to the Cheaterspool!

MaxxeInFlames

Reaction score
I have Forgotten to Restart the Game, but have closed the Trainer and badly the Ammo Cheat has been Carried to my Account and now im in the Cheaterpool!

A Important Hint:

RESTART GAME after use of the Trainer im Singleplayer or your account will be transferred to the Cheaterspool!

EDIT2: Have talked with the Rockstars Support and have explain my Problem, they have gave me a 2. Chance :) so here its again RESTART the Game when your done of Singleplayer, because when you deactivate all Cheats and exit Trainer, some Parts of the Trainer remains in the Code and the system Transferrs you immediatly to the Cheaterspool!
How do u know ur in the cheaterpool?

PrincessLuna

Reaction score
Does this still work, because i have the rockstar launcher edition, bought it from rockstar instead of steam, But anyway it just updated to 1.0.3 or something like that.

Arzeus

Reaction score
I just realized that some achievements are locked because of the trainer, especially "A Lot of Cheddar" achievement.

you better put this warning on the first post @MrAntiFun.

kewill0360

Reaction score
it does work online, but not the money...

u can still get kill from sniper head shots and explosions..

MrTesla

Reaction score
I just realized that some achievements are locked because of the trainer, especially "A Lot of Cheddar" achievement.

you better put this warning on the first post @MrAntiFun.
I just got that achievement last night while using the trainer. Do you leave the infinite money cheat active while you play? That may be why you haven't gotten it, since it doesn't seem to register that you spent money while it's active. I couldn't complete a mission early in the game because I had to buy a shotgun with a flashlight and they game wasn't registering that I had bought it. Disabling the cheat fixed it.

jauhar

Reaction score
Mr.AntiFun please update fiture frezze mission time because it's be usefull .thanks :D

Last edited: