Trainer Search

Goaty

Reaction score
Guys, check the steam community hub for GTAV and you will see the crashing is a very common issue after they released the patch. It is not at all related to this trainer. Seems aiming while driving is causing the problem for a large portion of players, me included. Play with the trainer off and you will see it still crashes. I've seen hundreds of people complaining about it, so hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch.

Loset

Reaction score
can you add teleport to waypoint?
and locations?

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Just to let you know guys. If you are using trainer in offline mode and want to go online, switching off/closing trainer is not enough. You need to close the trainer and restart the game. Am talking about the Non-steam version.

Pudgy Alpaca

Reaction score
Excellent trainers, thanks so much, MAF!

I'm having a new issue, however. I've been using the trainers since they were released, upgrading each time. I've got up to the +9 1.00 trainer, and they've all worked flawlessly up until today. Last night, once again, flawless. But now some of the options refuse to enable. With this particular version (using Steam) I can activate all but Inf. Health and Inf Special Ability.

I figured, okay, I'll look to see if there is a new version. Sure enough, there was, and I downloaded it. With the +11 1.01, I am only able to activate Inf. Breath and Inf. Vehicle Health.

Anytime I try to activate an option that doesn't work, I hear a Windows error beep. I'm running Windows 10, and have tried all compatibility options, as well as running as an administrator. Anyone have any solutions, thoughts, or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Edit: It seems the options I'm able to activate are randomized each time I open the trainer? o_O This time, I'm only able to activate Inf Money on the 1.00 +9 version.

BeliRu55

Reaction score
Everything besides the inf.money works online. please make that work too. thanks. make it around 5million.

Current Trainers:
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5 Non Steam
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +7
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.01 Trainer +11
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Franklins Special
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Never Detected by Police
  7. Police 6 Stars
  8. Inf.Stamina
  9. Inf.Breath
  10. No Damage From Explosions
  11. Inf.Vehicles Health

Notice:
  • You may have to press the health cheat hotkey 3-4 times for the cheat to activate
  • Turn off the money cheat when not needed
  • Pause Avast antivirus before downloading or extracting the trainer.
  • In steam launch options write the following "-scOfflineOnly" - Credit to Angel for tip
  • Use at your own risk .
  • You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.

Nathan Vosburgh

Reaction score
nice job man all options work but it seem F12 for car health does not work bumpers fell off windows get shot out cars blow up ect

TheDevil203

Reaction score
So if i am connected to the internet, and i use this trainer in single player, will i get banned? i am in story mode by the way

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
So if i am connected to the internet, and i use this trainer in single player, will i get banned? i am in story mode by the way

i play the same way you are describing as long to me as you stay only in story mode i think your we are safe .

now someone made a post that if you want to go to online play that you should not only close the trainer but allso completely restart the game before going to play online

Last edited:

Goaty

Reaction score
Excellent trainers, thanks so much, MAF!

I'm having a new issue, however. I've been using the trainers since they were released, upgrading each time. I've got up to the +9 1.00 trainer, and they've all worked flawlessly up until today. Last night, once again, flawless. But now some of the options refuse to enable. With this particular version (using Steam) I can activate all but Inf. Health and Inf Special Ability.

I figured, okay, I'll look to see if there is a new version. Sure enough, there was, and I downloaded it. With the +11 1.01, I am only able to activate Inf. Breath and Inf. Vehicle Health.

Anytime I try to activate an option that doesn't work, I hear a Windows error beep. I'm running Windows 10, and have tried all compatibility options, as well as running as an administrator. Anyone have any solutions, thoughts, or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Edit: It seems the options I'm able to activate are randomized each time I open the trainer? o_O This time, I'm only able to activate Inf Money on the 1.00 +9 version.

I'm on the Steam version too and it works just fine for me, been using it for hours without a hitch. Everything is as it should be an I haven't experienced anything at all like you're describing. There is one option that doesn't work in this new +11 version and that is the infinite vehicle health. I enable it and all my cars are still taking the same amount of damage and will still break down etc. Hope it can be fixed in the next version because it's a very useful option to have in the trainer.

1crash007

Reaction score
try only activating the vehicle health when your in a vehicle and deactivate when not.

Edit: I have to start the trainer after the game has loaded for the 1.01 +11 trainer to work.
That might be some of your guys issue..

eTheBlack

Reaction score
Can someone ban these fools who use trainer online? AND then asking to fix something. What a douches.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
money is the only thing what i would use online ^^ i already met a few ppl with god mode and its not nice. so stop using it online.
Everything works online except the infinite money option. Please fix!
MrAntiFun does not make trainers intended for online use. If you are banned from GTA-ONLINE for using his trainer illicitly, you have only yourself to blame. Furthermore, discussing online cheating is against the rules on the MAF forums and may see you banned permanently. If you do cheat online then you should be ashamed of yourselves, not only are you ruining other peoples experiences but also you are ruining your own by eventually getting banned or labeled as a cheater and unable to play with anyone. Have a nice day :)