Trainer Search

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I wish Rockstar had listened to fans requests for singleplayer to be separate from multiplayer in gta5 on pc, the performance issues wouldnt be so bad with the online checking and status updating to the rockstar social site all the time. GTA online is awesome but it being a separate launch would improve the game alot.
Agreed on all you say

Pudgy Alpaca

Reaction score
I'm on the Steam version too and it works just fine for me, been using it for hours without a hitch. Everything is as it should be an I haven't experienced anything at all like you're describing. There is one option that doesn't work in this new +11 version and that is the infinite vehicle health. I enable it and all my cars are still taking the same amount of damage and will still break down etc. Hope it can be fixed in the next version because it's a very useful option to have in the trainer.
Turns out I goofed and, for some ungodly reason, had been opening the trainer after the game. Booted the trainer first, and it works flawlessly. ^.^

BeliRu55

Reaction score
The trainer is not meant to be used online jerk. I hope you get banned.

Lol, don't be mad that everything besides the unlimited money works online.. but once you try to shoot something from inside the car, it will crash the game.

redster311

Reaction score
Hi all, just to let you guys know, I saw a player a while ago online that was psycho (mental etc. thingy online where u turn red icon if you kill people often) has a bounty and has like 7-10 players hunting him down, so I joined the hunt and was going on the heavy sniper, hit him 3 times and his hp bar won't decrease, so I thought that he might be using MrAntiFun's trainer, but I don't really know, maybe he uses another hack/cheat.

Last edited:

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, just to let you guys know, I saw a player a while ago online that was psycho (mental etc. thingy online where u turn red icon if you kill people often) has a bounty and has like 7-10 players hunting him down, so I joined the hunt and was going on the heavy sniper, hit him 3 times and his hp bar won't decrease, so I thought that he might be using MrAntiFun's trainer, but I don't really know, maybe he uses another ****/cheat.
There are a few options out there and some are even getting media coverage. I'm not surprised that if the option works online.. they would use it.

BeliRu55

Reaction score
Hello Mr.AntiFun. I was wondering if you could add super speed(running) and super jump And teleportation. Thank you for reading this.

Current Trainers:
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5 Non Steam
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +7
Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.01 Trainer +11
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Franklins Special
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Never Detected by Police
  7. Police 6 Stars
  8. Inf.Stamina
  9. Inf.Breath
  10. No Damage From Explosions
  11. Inf.Vehicles Health

Notice:
  • You may have to press the health cheat hotkey 3-4 times for the cheat to activate
  • Turn off the money cheat when not needed
  • Pause Avast antivirus before downloading or extracting the trainer.
  • In steam launch options write the following "-scOfflineOnly" - Credit to Angel for tip
  • Use at your own risk .
  • You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.

sickness5252

Reaction score
maybe unlock all weapons? reveal all map? is there a way to add spawning cars? also thank you for your amazing trainers!!!

henrikzar

Reaction score
The 6 stars wanted level crashes my game. Do you need one or more stars before activating the cheat?

Palmer

Reaction score
Awesome work as usual MAF, just a few little issues that everyone's having (crashes etc nothing major though)
keep up the good work

Cheers

DoorBreacher™

Reaction score
For some reason the infinite vehicle health function does not work. My car still get damage when driving against other cars or when the police shoots at it. Can you tell me why it doesn't work or how I can make it work?

But anyways you made some great trainers and I love your work, keep it up :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For some reason the infinite vehicle health function does not work. My car still get damage when driving against other cars or when the police shoots at it. Can you tell me why it doesn't work or how I can make it work?

But anyways you made some great trainers and I love your work, keep it up :D
Vehicle health cheat will not protect your car tires and body but it will prevent the car from blowing up .
The 6 stars wanted level crashes my game. Do you need one or more stars before activating the cheat?
Uhm , I will look into it , Are you using steam release?.
Awesome work as usual MAF, just a few little issues that everyone's having (crashes etc nothing major though)
keep up the good work

Cheers
Is the crash caused by a certain cheat ? , I will start working on the game in 40 minutes to check out player stats anything else i should look into please let me know .

Jack Howarth

Reaction score
Hello! Great trainer! Do you think it would be possible to add super jump and fast run? And also i don't know if its just me or there's a certain way to activating it but infinite vehicle health doesn't work, but apart from that its amazing! :)

Goaty

Reaction score
Is the crash caused by a certain cheat ?

keep up the good work

Cheers

I played for 9hrs straight with the trainer activated yesterday. It doesn't cause any crashes for me. GTAV was crashing so often for me a few days ago that I couldn't even pass a mission. What I did was reinstall the game and removed my personal music from the self radiostation folder. The game runs flawlessly for me now with the trainer activated the entire time. I truly believe the preload files are f'd up and causing a ton of issues for people who preloaded. A simple reinstall fixed everything that was wrong for me and I've seen others saying the same thing in the community hub on steam. If you have a fast connection, just try the reinstall. I'm running the Steam release btw.

BeliRu55

Reaction score
Yes, I did the same exact thing and it works amazing now!! and it got a lot better with the trainer lol

I played for 9hrs straight with the trainer activated yesterday. It doesn't cause any crashes for me. GTAV was crashing so often for me a few days ago that I couldn't even pass a mission. What I did was reinstall the game and removed my personal music from the self radiostation folder. The game runs flawlessly for me now with the trainer activated the entire time. I truly believe the preload files are f'd up and causing a ton of issues for people who preloaded. A simple reinstall fixed everything that was wrong for me and I've seen others saying the same thing in the community hub on steam. If you have a fast connection, just try the reinstall. I'm running the Steam release btw.

rokas

Reaction score
doen anyone know how to ffix caida libre mission