Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
You can blow them up with a grenade... but yes that's how the option works. I do not know if the no car damage is possible yet, but fingers crossed! :D

sac

Reaction score
Great Job MrAntiFun!

MrAntiFun, I i was wondering if your working on a speed mod for vehicles?

Keep up the great work!

wolfreon

Reaction score
Max Stats doesn't max everything. Most stats for SP works but for online, I got only 1 or 2 stats maxed out.

Bearen

Reaction score
  • You must activate Police Detection cheat before you can use Never detected or 6 stars cheats.
6. Never Detected by Police
7. Police 6 Stars

So, where is this Police Detection cheat? Because whenever I activate number 7, game crashes - but if you meant I have to be detected by the police first, then write that and dont call it a cheat :)

Petr Romanov

Reaction score
I ran into a problem in story mode. Since the first Heist and the next mission appearance of Trevor i can't press the right mouse button while on the mission - the game crashes :/ Any idea how to fix this? I followed Mr. AntiFuns tips in the beginning of the thread!

jcd123

Reaction score
my problem is that the game crashes every time i change the character outside of a mission when i use the infinite health option. always have to de/activate the trainer when switching characters. anyone else who has this problem?

and of course thnk you for this trainer ! besides that it works like a charm.

wolfreon

Reaction score
I'm not sure why my stats aren't increasing at all. Normally, when you swim for like 5 mins, you should see an increase. Can this trainer fvck up the accounts?

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
In the new +12 trainer the numpad 1 option to tp to waypoint doesn't seem to be working. All other options are working normally.

Avkula

Reaction score
"Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.03 Trainer +12"

Works with non-steam ?

hijikata_947

Reaction score
I understand that the trainers are single player only, but there is no way to get the money cheat working on the online? xD I mean I need only that, because the servers are shit and I keep getting dropped out from matches

ClareXoBearrx3

Reaction score
Thank you, and is that max stats for you character or heist crew members?

The trainer is designed to work ONLY in SINGLE PLAYER / CAMPAIGN / OFFLINE mode. Online use of the trainer is prohibited as per the Terms of Service on this site as well as noted in numerous times within this thread.

It is worth noting that this is a run-time based trainer, so the effects are inherently designed to affect you only locally.

I understand that the trainers are single player only, but there is no way to get the money cheat working on the online? xD I mean I need only that, because the servers are shit and I keep getting dropped out from matches

Again, the trainer is designed to work ONLY in SINGLE PLAYER / CAMPAIGN / OFFLINE mode. Online use of the trainer is prohibited as per the Terms of Service on this site as well as noted in numerous times within this thread.

Further, using any money cheats Online will eventually be caught by Rockstar Games and will be dealt with appropriately. Due to the existence of Shark Cards and the system in general, Rockstar is paying attention to GTA Online and is keeping tabs on money.

*****************​

On a side note, adding a vehicle spawn ability would be awesome. Thumbs up if you ever get the time to experiment with something like that. :)