Trainer Search

LuizMP

Reaction score
Always a chance really.. but I've been using it with no issues so far. Do this just to be on the safe side-
  • In steam launch options write the following "-scOfflineOnly" - Credit to Angel for tip
  • Use at your own risk .

Only if you use it online. Use In steam launch options write the following -scOfflineOnly to prevent the game to accidently go online.

Understood guys... so, offline won't be a problem... but does is work online? o_O

It's just cuz on steam GTA news they posted 'bout a LG trainer... on the official GTA Steam News... so I thought it wouldn't be a problem... and using this line "-scOfflineOnly" the game still loads RSC ?

Sorry for lotz of questions... but don't wanna lose my money :p or else I wouldn't buy it....

Thanks!

ClareXoBearrx3

Reaction score
Regarding the immediate foregoing post:

The trainer is designed to work ONLY in SINGLE PLAYER / CAMPAIGN / OFFLINE mode. Online use of the trainer is prohibited as per the Terms of Service on this site as well as noted in numerous times within this thread.

It is worth noting that this is a run-time based trainer, so the effects are inherently designed to affect you only locally.

Again, the trainer is designed to work ONLY in SINGLE PLAYER / CAMPAIGN / OFFLINE mode. Online use of the trainer is prohibited as per the Terms of Service on this site as well as noted in numerous times within this thread.

Further, using any money cheats Online will eventually be caught by Rockstar Games and will be dealt with appropriately. Due to the existence of Shark Cards and the system in general, Rockstar is paying attention to GTA Online and is keeping tabs on money.

*****************​

On a side note, adding a vehicle spawn ability would be awesome. Thumbs up if you ever get the time to experiment with something like that. :)

James

Super Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for lotz of questions... but don't wanna lose my money :p or else I wouldn't buy it....
Thanks!

At this point I don't think anyone can answer that, you will just have to wait and see. Doing anything like altering your RP and Cash will always get you banned I can guarantee that! Shark cards are half the income for rockstar they will ban anyone getting free cash.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
hey womdombus how do you send save file too mrantifun?
I misread that the first time. lol.

Create an email addressed to [email protected] titled: Eric Honadar - Savefile - "insert reason".

Next attach a file by going to C:\Users\"yourname"\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles.
Make sure you right click the folder of your profile and click add to "nameofthefolderhere".rar
Then add the zip that has been made to your email and send.

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
hey everybody listen mrantifun already fix the option for max stats Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.03 Trainer +12

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
Sweet i got like

Luxureous boats,
water jetski
numerous cars and tanks,
helicopters
private yet

and still 10 milion on the bank :)

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
PxXPRbc.png

1: make sure you install the game.. DUH
2: make sure you install update 2 and 3
3: Dont forget the patch update Update 3(v1.0.33502) CR*CK 4 to patch the patches..you know what i mean.
4: Install the latest Social Club version. 11 something.

Ow right before i forget.. make sure you install THESE too:

Grand Theft Auto V [MP Heist Files] ITS NEEDED or game will crash at FAME OR FAILURE!

So when its like upodate to V1.03 the you go to this forum, you seek Trainer and GTAV and.. ow wait..thats right yr allready here
okay then go to the 1st page and see 1.03 trainer.. and thats the one you need

1: Start the game..
2: start the trainer after the game is loaded just to be sure.
3: activate it..

And BAMMM your a high class, bulletproof, Immortal, dangerous MF in to time

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
hey everybody listen mrantifun already fix the option for max stats Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.03 Trainer +12
So if i use it will i be able to buy weapons again as franklin? cos something needs to fix that if possible... I know at some point down the road a mod will be released that does it but until then i can customize any weapons.

LuizMP

Reaction score
At this point I don't think anyone can answer that, you will just have to wait and see. Doing anything like altering your RP and Cash will always get you banned I can guarantee that! Shark cards are half the income for rockstar they will ban anyone getting free cash.

But guys... let me understand... by OFFLINE mode you mean STORY... ok... but STORY has sinc with thiers servers... doesn't? So... let me say.. ppl are telling me to use the string to go OFFLINE... then use the trainer... but if I wanna play online again, my stats from STORY mode will be uploaded... won't this f*ck everything? Since there is a MONEY option on the trainer...

And how do u tell me 'bout the native trainer they discovered? I mean... ScriptHook .... I'm confused and scared... LOL

Guarak

Reaction score
I really want to know, if it save to use the trainer without offline mode. Because there a bugs when social club is offline, like the wrong links in stock market =(