Trainer Search

haqy

Reaction score
I tried V1.0.393.2 but it is not working (f1 key gives warning sound). V1.0.372.2 works fine.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Actual Trainer works fine here (Original Steam Version) !!

TREGAKLE

Reaction score
upload quick the latest trainer for the latest version please for v.393.4 ................please do it fast .......

osome.png

balloonmania

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question. I have the non steam version of GTA 5 (meaning I didn't buy off steam), is the only available trainer for me the one that says non steam ( V 1.00) or can I get any of the other later more updated ones?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question. I have the non steam version of GTA 5 (meaning I didn't buy off steam), is the only available trainer for me the one that says non steam ( V 1.00) or can I get any of the other later more updated ones?

well the difference in trainer names was steam or rockstar but to answer best i can is just try the trainers and see if they work that would be your fastest answer than waiting for a possible answer here

balloonmania

Reaction score
well the difference in trainer names was steam or rockstar but to answer best i can is just try the trainers and see if they work that would be your fastest answer than waiting for a possible answer here
Ok thank you so much tal onzy I really appreciate that.

balloonmania

Reaction score
Thank you so much Mr anti fun the trainer works great. I got the latest trainer you put out and it does everything promised. Also I bought the game off rockstar and that trainer still worked. Keep up the great trainers.

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer Mr.Anti. I love it. Have you considered adding the add all weapons cheat to the list? It would be nice to go on a rampage with a gauss rifle or snowballs.

Also I've found that infinite vehicle health isnt working.