Trainer Search

hibikishina

Reaction score
will wait trainer for v1.122. first time i play this game when it still only demo version.

hibikishina

Reaction score
hey guys i already tried latest trainer here in game version 1.122 and found all cheat still work just for inf. coin process is become different.
1.inf. coin i found it still work but process changed i activate it and just sell something to tavern like sell certificate and you get max coin

Last edited:

Kobra

Reaction score
uhhh this almost gave a trojan virus
its a fake warning because of how trainers are made they uses simular code systems to trojan virus all of MrAnitfun's are checked for virus

Mayvis

Reaction score
***EDIT TO BELOW*** Inf energy will only work if you had full energy when starting the game, it appears to work every time now that I have restarted with full hp? Also instant build works but will make you spaz a bit on screen before activating, otherwise works as intended!

1.24 is out inf energy and intstant build/quest are kind of buggy everything else seems to still work fine

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added, You may notice a command prompt pop up first time you activate the trainer , It is because i used 64bit trainer and i had to improvise to make it work with the 32bit game , This trainer should get less false positives and work better than previous ones .

NOXS

Reaction score
please update v1.205

Last edited: