Trainer Search

nopington

Reaction score
Im on Version 1.030 and when I activate inf health/energy I can't activate easycraft and vice versa they lock each other out. Also Inf coins does not work either.

Please note that it worked fine yesterday with a new save but now i have reloaded the save these problems occur so i started a new game today and it works fine, saved and reloaded and its broken again.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im on Version 1.030 and when I activate inf health/energy I can't activate easycraft and vice versa they lock each other out. Also Inf coins does not work either.

Please note that it worked fine yesterday with a new save but now i have reloaded the save these problems occur so i started a new game today and it works fine, saved and reloaded and its broken again.
Read notice.

This is happening to me too. Been using your trainers for years and never had this issue. Chrome detects the virus and cancels the download. Forced it and windows won't let me extract, and even after forcing that one Windows itself doesn't let you open it.

6ZM388J.png

EYdo1fS.png

OwRve5X.png

Trainer updated with a small nerf to the code to lower the false positives .

Kobra

Reaction score
the energy cheat seems to not work in 1.031 might just be my system

It was my system playing up

Last edited:

Mintzie

Reaction score
It works perfectly, until I go to sleep. Then my game crashes instantly. Ty for the trainer tho!

Franrex

Reaction score
in version 1.031 it does not work to turn off the power, I can not sleep to save the game :confused:

starkidren

Reaction score
Was working perfectly yesterday until I stopped playing the game and opened it up today. The mega points works but the crafting/easy quest won't work. I followed the instructions in your notice and opened yard crafting and then garden crafting, then hit the hotkey, still nothing. It'll be quiet for a long moment and then make an error beep.
EDIT: Just tried it with a new save file and it worked, but not for a save file from yesterday.

Last edited:

Phil24696

Reaction score
avg picked up malware and quarantined it. What's up with that?
Yeah same on my PC (Win10 btw). Windows Defender classifies it as an Trojan...Weird considering it's just a zip-file. Maybe the EXE ist not signed or something...or there is a Trojan-Virus packed with it XD

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

Shinikami9969

Reaction score
I can't get the trainer to work, my avast blocks it and it won't let me make a false positive..

SchwarzerRolle

Reaction score
Dear Mr. AntiFun Team,

in the current version of the game (1.103), the stamina cheat does not work anymore. All other cheats work fine.

Furthermore, I wanted to suggest to you to extend the trainer, so that the corpse do not decay any more. It would also be nice if the bodies are permanently completely positive, so that you can generate more points at the cemetery here.

Many Thanks. You are doing a great job. I love your trainers, Greetings from Germany

Last edited:

AcidRoofProd

Reaction score
Mine won't work at all. Just pops up the trainer screen for half a second and disappears. Trying to get it to launch again results in an error.