Trainer Search

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
i just bough this game today, dl the trainer, open it, everything is fine. but cant activate it, it just does the windows ding noise. this is the only trainer that does that for me

Last edited:

aka.demic

Reaction score
Same Problem as lotsofcheese... clicking the hotkeys does nothing but playin the windows DING noise... pls mister antifun what are we supposed to do? :(

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
shutting up and let him update is a good option he has about 20+ games to update rn

that is understandable, but if we dont update him on the problem, then they will never get fix? just matter of patients now.

aka.demic

Reaction score
people in chat and himself said he knew about all the recent updates on games he knows.
Dafug!? That the Trainer is outdated has nothing to do that he wont work at all in this particular way! I mean i checked another trainer for another game and the same windows DING as here...disabled antivir and whatsoever...so you better shut up!!

Rhyno91

Reaction score
Inf Mana still not working...everything else works fine.

Thanks!

iammenow

Reaction score
Yesterday the trainer worked flawlessly (despite mana) but today the trainer gets deleted and blocked by the Win 10 defender because of "Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl" - is there anything I can do on my end or can this be bypassed with a potential update?

Edit:
Ok, problem solved: I added the trainer as an exception to the defender, will do the trick for a while.

Last edited: