Trainer Search

Neaera

Reaction score
Is it possible to enhance the trainer with reputation for every single Fraction? This would be awesome!

nqvinh94

Reaction score
It worked with 1.0.3.2 version.
I launch Trainer, then launch Game, it doesn't work, I close Trainer, re-launch Trainer, It worked.
Thank for good work Mr.AntiFun !

hausi2

Donor
Reaction score
New update from the Game in Version 1.0.4.0. is out! anybody Testes the Trainer? From my side the Trainer dont work, but also Last time i Hand some problems...

Noraksa

Reaction score
Tested the trainer with new version and all options I have tested worked as intended, except Experience.

Marco_Alfonso

Reaction score
the trainer 1.0.4.0 works with the last version of the game 1.0.4.0 hotfix 1 (17257)???
thanks MrAntiFun

ahriman 9210

Reaction score
"Infinite Devotion Points" option aint working. rest works.
it should change both available points and and total unlocked but trainer only change total unlocked.

Last edited:

Neaera

Reaction score
Devotion isnt working anymore.
Beware: If you use it, you'll never get another devotionpoint on shrines

Is it possible to add sort of points for fraction-reputation?

Nemo112288

Reaction score
Devotion isnt working anymore.
Beware: If you use it, you'll never get another devotionpoint on shrines

Is it possible to add sort of points for fraction-reputation?

Since those move on a scale of 1 to 25000, they're a bit iffy, also there's quite a few factions. You're better off using GDStash for that kind of fiddling with the game (it's a savegame editor, and also allows you to manually set the devotion points besides spawning specific items in your inventories).

Tylissa

Reaction score
Infinite Devotion points does not work, it sets your Shrines unlocked to 100/55 and then you can never get another devotion point on that character again. Also beware that you can't turn it off and will have to shut down and restart the game, and also also beware that it will affect ANY CHARACTER YOU LOAD AFTER YOU ACTIVATED IT. You can screw over multiple characters if you are not careful. DO NOT USE THAT CHEAT OPTION.

Why does my Antivirus program show me a Trojan on your latest Trainer?
That is a false positive. Mrantifun's trainers are 100% clean, I have used several. I would 100% trust his work.

Kenny0357

Reaction score
Can you fix the Devotion on your trainer please. Its not working how it should be.