Trainer Search

Kin6Nothin6

Reaction score
i've only gotten it to work once, but when i hit F1 on the main menu, nothing happens and i minimize the game, click on the trainer and it crashes the trainer.

HulkingGizmo

Reaction score
My norton said that the program called SAPE is a trogan. Is there a way to use this without installing a virus?

alpalia

Reaction score
My norton said that the program called SAPE is a trogan. Is there a way to use this without installing a virus?
dont use it.

but seriously. what the hell is SAPE ?

this trainer is not a virus. its a false positive. you take it here ? no problem. but i really dont know what is this SAPE you talking about .. O_O

alpalia

Reaction score
meh, stupid cortana refuse to let me launch the trainer... (damn windows 10 -_- )

try again later and now i can launch it cool....

thanks MaF ^^

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
meh, stupid cortana refuse to let me launch the trainer... (damn windows 10 -_- )

try again later and now i can launch it cool....

thanks MaF ^^

Uninstall Windows 10. Problem solved.
Most of the trainers won't work in Windows 10 and taking under consideration privacy issues and MS being able to scan your drives (it's in Windows 10 EULA) you should get rid of it ASAP.

alpalia

Reaction score
Uninstall Windows 10. Problem solved.
Most of the trainers won't work in Windows 10 and taking under consideration privacy issues and MS being able to scan your drives (it's in Windows 10 EULA) you should get rid of it ASAP.

lol, its ok with windows 10, most of trainer i use work well. and frankly, i not care if microsoft scan my pc, they can take all information they want, they cant do anything with anyway ^^.....yep...microsoft have some right, but they cant break the universal declaration of human right. (check article 12)

he he, my pc and all his content his my privacy and correspondence. cant be used for anything non relative to human life danger :p

Igorek48

Reaction score
It does not work after the upgrade and expansion is released.

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
a small bug with the trainer regarding survival mode colored good guys with health also get god mode a minor problem but figured i would report it