Trainer Search

Deurker

Reaction score
That's because 1.1.0 has been in beta testing and today it was pushed out of beta.
Ya then technically its only been out for a day, i remember seeing somewhere that MAF won't update if the version is a beta.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
guys...... please some patience. alot of games updated yesterday. MAF will fix them all in good time.

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Updated to work with V1.1.0 and added a new cheat ,Instant War Goal .

Ty, mustn't be easy having so many people scream at you for updates, thanks for getting around to it when you had the time!

Borsig

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun, Can u add Instant Naval Invasion Preperation? im sending out 500 Tanks,Infantries and Motorized Infants over a Country and takes more than 500 days :O :O

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun, Can u add Instant Naval Invasion Preperation? im sending out 500 Tanks,Infantries and Motorized Infants over a Country and takes more than 500 days :O :O

Holy crap your poor CPU! 500?! Your poor CPU!

Deurker

Reaction score
Easy way around that, send a small amount to take over a port, then send the rest by just moving them.

and my a small amount, i mean 10-20, depending on where you're landing them at.

Borsig

Reaction score
Easy way around that, send a small amount to take over a port, then send the rest by just moving them.

and my a small amount, i mean 10-20, depending on where you're landing them at.
Ahh Good idea, thanks that helps

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score

Definitley a false positive. I've been using MAF trainers for about 9 months now, and I've used 3 versions of the HoI4 one, including the most recent one for the recent update, I scanned it after I read this, and it set off no triggers.

Chrome did not stop it downloading, did not see it as malacious. Avast says were good.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c8ed365a292b9bf717503b8f/analysis/1467466192/

SOME virus scanners will detect it as a virus, but again, this is because it is a false positive. There are no viruses.

EDIT: The ones that detect it as a virus are also the ones regarded as being complete crap.
Double Edit: Hell, some aren't even calling it a virus, just a cheat program!
Malwarebytes CheatTool.CETTrainer
ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine (Cheat Engine is entirely safe, and I wouldn't be surprised if MAF uses some version of it, hence why it's a variant.)

TRIPLE Edit!: For clarification, this is a false positive: https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_positives_and_false_negatives
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_software#Problems_caused_by_false_positives

Last edited:

Treflex

Donor
Reaction score
Thing we're gonna need a update on this soon, getting crashes as soon as I unpause and let the game run

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thing we're gonna need a update on this soon, getting crashes as soon as I unpause and let the game run
You using latest trainer ? ,Is it caused by a certain cheat? .

NomNomMuffins

Reaction score
God Mode breaks paratroopers and those are pretty important cause I want to take the British isles.

zaraza2

Reaction score
I don't know why but God mods works for both player and AI, that's why I started WWII with Italy vs Torkey in 1937, LOL.