Trainer Search

Ghostkiwo

Reaction score
when im using the Trainer game v 1.1.0 and the trainer for it my world tension ist buggy AF if i want to make a war goal it goes instant up to 159% world tension haaalp plzz

Jahh

Reaction score
Instant war goal isn't working for me, I hit and it still takes a long time.

Ghostkiwo

Reaction score
Instant war goal isn't working for me, I hit and it still takes a long time.
have u tried first "start" a war goal and then hit the key ? for me it works only this way and btw when u make a war goal do you also get world tension to like 160% ?

qwe

Reaction score
Does the Super Resources cheat affects the territories you have conquered? I tried using it but it only changes on my core teritories.

Soviet Slug

Reaction score
have u tried first "start" a war goal and then hit the key ? for me it works only this way and btw when u make a war goal do you also get world tension to like 160% ?
Yeah, I started declaring war as finland and World Tension shot up to 5000%

Mser123

Reaction score
idk if Hoi4 updated i have the legit steam version but when i activate all options of this trainer it crashes the game when it hits time ingame 24:00

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
idk if Hoi4 updated i have the legit steam version but when i activate all options of this trainer it crashes the game when it hits time ingame 24:00
Use "Hearts of Iron IV V1.1.0 Trainer +22".

Ghostkiwo

Reaction score
Does the Super Resources cheat affects the territories you have conquered? I tried using it but it only changes on my core teritories.
you need to ge in the resources map mode and while "Super Res" is on click on the Resources they should go up to 500 after u did this deactivate the Super resources cheat and it should stay on 500

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is related to the trainer. But nation goal, Japan Embargo causes the game to CTD with no error upon completeion at last day with 24 hours on the clock. I have to go way back to an old save to find one were I have not started the embargo, because I started it before he updated to 1.1.0 on his trainer and started it without any cheats. So I tried it with the cheat from the start also and still crashed the game.
But to clarify, I started it the 1st time without any cheats, but finished it with his trainer and CTD. Started it fresh with his trainer and still CTD. I have not tried starting it again without the trainer and running the entire 70 days to complete this goal without the trainer to see if it crashes that way or not yet.
Anyone else seen this issue with the Japan Embargo? It seems to only happen with that one single nation goal, as so far all the others complete just fine. Yes I am starting that goal at the correct persentage and timeframe at 60% war tension. I cannot find any console commands to activate this goal that way, in order to test it that way yet either.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
no it doesnt.
If people would just read before posting about this in the forums they would understand that its a false positive. People just need to learn to read. :) I think all trainers give a false positive or positive, but MAF's are clean. The same cannot be said for all the others in the wild though. :)

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Still work this trainer in multiplayer?:) Without ban or something?^^
If you use any trainer in a multiplayer you should be banned!!!! No I do not think it does anyway. In fact you should be banned from downloading any from here if you do try using one in multiplayer, because it will give MAF a bad name in the industry. These trainers are for single player use ONLY!

IBaconberry

Reaction score
If you use any trainer in a multiplayer you should be banned!!!! No I do not think it does anyway. In fact you should be banned from downloading any from here if you do try using one in multiplayer, because it will give MAF a bad name in the industry. These trainers are for single player use ONLY!
Ohh, okey thanks I dont do this :'D

SaltyWeaboo

Donor
Reaction score
I haven't tested it for long ,Please report any problems and i will look into fixing them as soon as possible .
When i use the ulimited manpower cheat later in the game my manpower will immediatley drop to -1 billion and i cannot fix it.

SaltyWeaboo

Donor
Reaction score
I haven't tested it for long ,Please report any problems and i will look into fixing them as soon as possible .
Whenever you combine naval fleets with your trainer on the manpower immediatley spikes to around 8 billion or so, which is fine until the manpower drops to negative 1.5 billion and will not go back up. Even with the infite manpower activated it stays in the negative. So with the trainer on i cannot merge fleets.