Trainer Search

Sychonoxis

Reaction score
Great trainer, thanks! :D
Would it be possible to add an option for adjusting world tension, to keep it at zero etc?

Edit: Also, for the XP cheats, please add another 0 to make it 10000 haha, as some of the modified versions of tanks, planes and ships require more than 1000 xp to save.

Levy_

Reaction score
Is it possible to change Army/Navy/Air Exp to 5000 (for example)???

Elite_Man

Donor
Reaction score
i think the godmode is a bit bugy because somtimes in the game the ai can fight with one division vs my troops and they fighting longer then 1 year and no ones of them dies ...
i think its needs to be fixed or its maybe just bugy

and Thanks for the Trainer :)

RandyFTW

Reaction score
  • Inf. Manpower seems bugged; flat out doesn't work for me on any minor nations
  • Inf. Exp variations could all do with being increased to a higher value as it doesn't quite cover everything
  • Super Factories Limit seems to keep bugging when you get another physical factory in the game and ends any illegitimate trade convoys you've got running; maybe adding in something like Inf. Supplies would be better?
  • God mode only seems to work on ground units from what I can tell, I've lost a lot of navy and air units while it was active
Overall great trainer as always, just need to iron out a few of the kinks :)
I'm playing as a minor nation (El Salvador)

Last edited:

Le Moonchild

Reaction score
as far as i tested the trainer today, only bug is for God mode as it allows power to AI...all other options works...tested on Germany, Turkey, USSR, Norway, USA scenarios 1936. and 1939. good trainer overall. Thanks Mr. Antifun :)

TheClincher

Reaction score
You never fail to amaze me at how fast you work. Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to donate when I get paid at the end of the month.

Pruchol5

Reaction score
We need that God mode Fixed ASAP

Good Trainer 9/10 (God mode works for AI)

hifek

Reaction score
i think the godmode is a bit bugy because somtimes in the game the ai can fight with one division vs my troops and they fighting longer then 1 year and no ones of them dies ...
i think its needs to be fixed or its maybe just bugy

and Thanks for the Trainer :)

this needs fixed most pls

Mskittyiana

Reaction score
You have a kind Godmode anyway if you do all the research a lot faster than other countries, played yesterday with Belgium without Godmode and I only lost 10K while conquering the entire world with Germany. So you don't really need that option unless you want to be on the same research than all other countries. + This actually also transfers to airplanes and navy. So if you also do fast research just don't bother to even play with godmode. At the end I invaded US with only 120 devisions and 1k against theirs 900 and 12k planes they couldn't stop me lol.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
God mod doesn't work well, as it works on enemies as well. Basically you can't win a single war because even at 15 vs 1, the enemies doesn't die1

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone Know if this can work on multiplayer??
No.

Apart from MAF not supporting cheating in multiplayer and cheating like this in multiplayer being despicable, the way Paradox games like this run multiplayer tends to prevent it anyway, because you will just de-sync from the game and gain nothing from cheating.

MelitoRM

Reaction score
When you use "Super Factories Limit", any war of your part makes the World Tension go to huge numbers.

misterg33

Reaction score
There needs to be a Infinite strategic resources cheat because having 999 civ/mil/nav factory is very fun but if you don't have enough resources to feed the factory your production is hurt( you can still produce but it his hard to keep up with the demand) in combination with the fast training you get division fast but they end up under equipped and not very effective. You also can't trade in the early game because it seems that all 999 civilian factory get defaulted to produce goods and you cant use any to trade for the resource you need.