Trainer Search

neries45

Reaction score
i cant download it it keeps saying virus detected and i already turned off the protection

renzor

Master Donor
Reaction score
Super Resources and Super Production don't seem to be working.
God Mode also stops working after a while.

Daniel Hill

Donor
Reaction score
The problem with this is the mod compatibility if u rollback the cold war mod for example crashes if u play on 1.5.2
What does anything I have said, have to do with Mod Campatibility.. I am One upping, for an updated Trainer, to work with 1.5.3 The MOST current patch of HOI IV. Not rolling back, a version.. *Edit* Side note, you can also roll back Mods, as almost all modders keep a previous version of there Mods. Also, to prevent said issues, I believe you can disable the mods from updating without your permission.. So, that helps as well..

Stumpf87

Reaction score
Hex Mr.antifun, thx for your trainers, but i must say, there are problems with Mod for HoI4 form Steam Workshop , the game is chrashing after 3 min.

- Armed Forces Overhaul
Easier Naval Invasions
Extended & Streamlined Production
Faction Manager
Faster War Goals
Resource Factories

I try the USA and GB, whithout Mods the game runs good with the trainer.
Sry for my bad english but my school time is a few jears ago.

dracon2002

Reaction score
I don't know if someone figured it out, but to use Super Resources you need to activate that option and then click on province with resources (but only natural ones, oil and rubber from "artifical oil refinery" won't be affected)