Trainer Search

dragonuff

Reaction score
can these cheats work in a multiplayer game of two people i play with a sore winner that likes to lord it over everybody for a week when he wins all i need is the slight advantage over his troops and be like :eek: what could possible happened

derkerli

Reaction score
um sorry but , about the "resource" one . how does it work? it seems on my play the number didn't increase '-'

thanks in advance
Try changing the 'map mode' to 'ressource map', which shows you how many ressources you get from different regions, and click a region that has ressources in it. In order for the cheat to work, you must have it activated and click each region where you want the ressources to increase. It doesn't work if there are no ressources there beforehand.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
The trainer works you idiots, try it out before asking for updates.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
It does work you need to disable windows defender and make an exclusion at your antivirus.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
It didn't work for me till I disabled windows defender and restarted my pc. I'm running 1.5.4 version and the options I usually activate work fine.

syfysoldier

Reaction score
for the new update can you add something to have instant traits for generals or like fast general XP or trait earning
also thank you for your hard work you've done already

Treflex

Donor
Reaction score
+1. Shame it doesn't work, hopefully for Man the Guns it'll work