Trainer Search

XDemonR

Reaction score
New trainer added with fixes for the issues , I would usually fix the trainer within a day or two but there has been well over 50 games updates so i was really busy :) .
Let's check now, it works or not.

LaochRyuuka

Reaction score
Thank you, MAF for all the hard work, and Rick987 for keeping us up to date as well!

Hadrix102

Reaction score
New trainer added with fixes for the issues , I would usually fix the trainer within a day or two but there has been well over 50 games updates so i was really busy :) .

50 games? JESUS...

Thanks for your hard work MAF! Holy shit that's a lot of games to update... You are a literal hero mate, I couldn't get myself to even try making a trainer!

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Thx you for all the hard work that you are doing, not only for HOI 4 but for all other trainers for other games as well!!! You really give us a blast of fun when we play our favorite games with you trainers :)

j1mm1

Reaction score
Well, it seems we like poking around with jokes and such, but hey Mr.AntiFun, you have our eternal gratitude.

ahmed1

Reaction score
brother did you finish the tranier because i cant find it

XDemonR

Reaction score
its work, thanks
But can you slightly change Super Production so that it does not rivet a lot of products? 1000 products per day would be nice and not so cheats. Can you?

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
MAF, I would have happily waited a moth for this. Though as usual you're very prompt and I thank you for that, keep up the good work.

Anderus1984

Reaction score
It seems that super production doesnt work. For example in previous versions when you activate it you cen see that you start to produce 300 weapons per day, but now for example I activate Super production and still I produce only 64 per day

patablanca1

Reaction score
For me Super resources still not working :(
--

Thank you for your work MrAntiFun

Last edited:

Hawkester

Reaction score
Super Production still not work
It seems that super production doesnt work. For example in previous versions when you activate it you cen see that you start to produce 300 weapons per day, but now for example I activate Super production and still I produce only 64 per day

It does actually work, it just doesn't display like it used to. It will still say your are producing say 64 per day but once the day ticks over, you will see the stockpile of the item tick over to a much larger number.

xXEMPIREXx

Reaction score
well its been 3 months on my game play and i didn't notice the change of huge sam of decimals on every tick. still getting the same amount