Trainer Search

AWiseMelon

Reaction score
For all the people saying that the super production doesn't work, you're wrong. I just went back to check on my ships and I had 1008 built lmao. Thanks MAF!

Sam Lloyd

Reaction score
I tried to open the trainer but... It won't execute. From the Zip, it gives me a error dialog and even if I open it from my desktop... It says that "Windows can't access file location".

ATR2004

Reaction score
Super production no longer works and whichever instantly trains troops also no longer works.

Anglican

Reaction score
Super Production works It doesn't display how much you build but when I turn the feature on after a couple of days I suddenly have 100k Tiger tanks from 600.

xXEMPIREXx

Reaction score
Maybe you people have the 1.4.0 version.. i have the steam version and its version are 1.4.4

What i noticed that no longer works for 1.4.4 .
1. instant Recruit
2. super Production
3.super factory limit (every tick it returs to normal and few hours it gives Max limit)
4.Fast construction
5. inf. nationality (causes my game to crash)
6. Infinite Stored Supplies (it display on Stored 1.5m but on the status bar it says the normal digit that you produced on total)

That's what i noticed so far.

Last edited:

Hawkester

Reaction score
Maybe you people have the 1.4.0 version.. i have the steam version and its version are 1.4.4

What i noticed that no longer works for 1.4.4 .
1. instant Recruit
2. super Production
3.super factory limit (every tick it returs to normal and few hours it gives Max limit)
4.Fast construction
5. inf. nationality (causes my game to crash)
6. Infinite Stored Supplies (it display on Stored 1.5m but on the status bar it says the normal digit that you produced on total)

That's what i noticed so far.

Steam version is 1.4.0, what are you on about? Specifically where did 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 go if you are correct?

xXEMPIREXx

Reaction score
Steam version is 1.4.0, what are you on about? Specifically where did 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 go if you are correct?
opps sorry my bad.. im clue less that the latest version is 1.4.0 sorry.. I jumped to the conclusion that there would be a latest version because of some options doesn't work on the trailer.. my bad

Tvrtko

Reaction score
There's a bug when you declare war on someone world tension jumps to 100 and game sometimes even crashes.

Toll

Reaction score
I just get an error whenever I try to open the latest trainer.

Hawkester

Reaction score
opps sorry my bad.. im clue less that the latest version is 1.4.0 sorry.. I jumped to the conclusion that there would be a latest version because of some options doesn't work on the trailer.. my bad

All good, I was more confused as if there was something I was missing haha

Tvrtko

Reaction score
I figured out that 100% world tension bug is caused by instant war goal cheat so just keep that option disabled until MAF fixes it.