Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer is up , There are few minor changes , For example previously the resources cheat would change the province resources , Now it just sets the production resources

Also research use to take 1 hour to finish ,Now as soon as you select a research to do , It will instantly finish .

Any issue let me know .

resources.png

ipodtim4ik

Reaction score
The research change is very welcome, thank you. Only issue I've encountered is Instant War Goal cheat not working.

Joe_Perry

Reaction score
New trainer is up , There are few minor changes , For example previously the resources cheat would change the province resources , Now it just sets the production resources

Also research use to take 1 hour to finish ,Now as soon as you select a research to do , It will instantly finish .

Any issue let me know .

Thank you very much!

Joe_Perry

Reaction score
BTW, there's something not properly working with the instant national focus. It says -9999999 days to complete but sometimes it can take several days to actually finish; only workaround is to deselect national focus and reselect it. Then it finishes it. Weirdly enough, it doesn't happen all the time, it's just sort of random but very persistent.

Cheers!

Dareios

Reaction score
For me the Inf. Fuel Cheat doesn't work. Everytime I activate it, Fuel jumps from 0 to Full and back over and over again, but it really doesn't change a thing. I still can't move my navies further than one sea province from the harbor.