Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Nah some functions dont work with the new version... instant war goal for example
but most things are working and there is a mod for instant war goals.... so its not that bad =)
does instant war goal not work for certain factions or how to replicate the issue exactly ? , Seems to work fine for me .

Chembuster

Reaction score
Excuse me, maybe I am missing something... but I can't find this newer version with the latest fix.

furkan_1227

Reaction score
New version is in WEMOD program. Download and install that program, search Hearts of Iron IV and you'll see MRANTIFUN's trainer.

ferrari355

Reaction score
How does the unlimited fuel work? I turned it on but when all of fleets, units and air wings are in action, my fuel stockpile still goes to zero. Any idea or advice? Just ignore it?

MaximuSwag

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
Hello, just wanted to tell you that unlimited fuel and unlimited stored supplies (this just changes the number displayed, but the actual equipment number doesn't increase) cheats don't work.
Thank you for your work.

Edit:
Unlimited fuel only works for land units but not for air units (haven't had the chance to test it with naval units yet)

Last edited:

Yggalf

Reaction score
Can we get the option to RAISE WORLD TENSION? Cause in ironmode you cant influence it anymore after lowering it. Thanks.

FAhmi77

Reaction score
Etto, Ano Sensei Instant War Goal Doesn't Work On 1.7.1, Please Fix It

BrendanisSon

Reaction score
dude every time I try the wemod version it says that I need the game to be 64 bit but IDK how to fix that!