Trainer Search

Reaction score
Hello. I need your help guys. Editing "history/states" folder no longer works. I mean, before the last dlc we can simple add resources to our provinces by editing text files. But after the "La Resistance" dlc it does not work. For example a province only has chromium. By editing that provinces text file you could add oil-steel-aliminum etc... before. But this does not work anymore. Please help. You are my only hope guys.

Reaction score
Hello. I need your help guys. Editing "history/states" folder no longer works. I mean, before the last dlc we can simple add resources to our provinces by editing text files. But after the "La Resistance" dlc it does not work. For example a province only has chromium. By editing that provinces text file you could add oil-steel-aliminum etc... before. But this does not work anymore. Please help. You are my only hope guys.

UPDATE : Hello again. I have found the solution : You have to edit infrastructure too. Edit it to 10.

Davecal

Reaction score
+1

Maybe compatible perhaps, but the thing doesn't actually enable any of my usual cheats like political power or god mode.

Matheusm01

Reaction score
the trainer is good for some adjustments, but what I really miss is the no division limit mod. try playing as someone bigger than Spain and you'll get a whole screen of generals kicking about.