Trainer Search

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
Hmm weird my god mod doesnt seem to affect the AI, it might be slow but i looked closely the AI health bar and its decreasing, SLOWLY :D

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm weird my god mod doesnt seem to affect the AI, it might be slow but i looked closely the AI health bar and its decreasing, SLOWLY :D
When i fight the AI, the days left to win the battle are increasing each day. Even in 15 vs 1, it starts at 1 day, the increase until it takes me 55 days to win.

Sinnik

Reaction score
Can you add fast repairs? its different from production for some reason.

Beezelbub

Reaction score
So, I was using this trainer and everything was working fine. I built a pretty large fleet of about 50 ships (about a 1/3 of which were either SBBs or CVs) and thought I'd have uncontested domination of the English Channel. But then, I run into a fleet of about 130 ships (almost all of which are carriers and battleships). Then, a group of submarines runs into a separate fleet of 112 ships (same case as the last one). In total, I've discovered 3 fleets in the English Channel alone with over 100 ships. Also, the UK and US went from having around 80 divisions combined to having nearly 300 total over the course of about two months in game. Anyone else having this issue?

nutleopard

Donor
Reaction score
can u add >>>no resistance ????

God mode,manpower,inf.EXP need fix :)

nopeland

Reaction score
So, I was using this trainer and everything was working fine. I built a pretty large fleet of about 50 ships (about a 1/3 of which were either SBBs or CVs) and thought I'd have uncontested domination of the English Channel. But then, I run into a fleet of about 130 ships (almost all of which are carriers and battleships). Then, a group of submarines runs into a separate fleet of 112 ships (same case as the last one). In total, I've discovered 3 fleets in the English Channel alone with over 100 ships. Also, the UK and US went from having around 80 divisions combined to having nearly 300 total over the course of about two months in game. Anyone else having this issue?

YES i have the same problem!

Beezelbub

Reaction score
YES i have the same problem!

I reinstalled it, and now I can't even complete units. The production is still much quicker (like 2 months for a super battleship rather than 2 years), but the enemy fleets are still growing at insane rates. They're getting close to like 300 ships now.

Ex0Sharp

Reaction score
My World map is completly black and its basicly impossible to play. Can anyone help ? (I know its maybe not the right place to ask but who knows ..)

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same here, while playing i saw that soviets had over 300 divisions massed on their border. Maybe Mr.AntiFun can look at the code and fix it?? I think when you press mass production the comp also gets the benefit of it.

Abeloth99

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
At least it wasn't just me :)

I also wanted to say this is a great great site.....my new fav.

EctoStriker

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun! Great work with this trainer, I didn't have any problems while playing but could you add Infinite Materials cheat? That would be awesome. +1

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added :-
  • Added Resources " Materials cheat"
  • Added the ability to change a country right in the middle of a game - To change a country first activate trainer then select the country you want on the map then press the hotkey
  • Fixed god mode to include air and navy
  • Fixed movement to include air and navy
  • Fixed organization to include air and navy

Notice:
  • The trainer only effect the player ,It doesn't effect the Ai .

TwiSTeD^MiND

Donor
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for this awesome trainer, so far so good except for the super factories limit option which can have undesirable effect,

my suggestion should you accept it @MrAntiFun , would be instead of a total of 999 factories, it would be best to change it to +10 military/civil factories option, this can also be apply to other option such as XP...