Trainer Search

Interdasting

Reaction score
As the Afrika Korps, I lead the main assaults to conquer the continent. Spain and Italy helped, I admit, but I did most of it. I was even willing to give up any claim of the Reich upon Africa, Italy and Spain could make a nice even cut down the middle.

WHY THE f**k DO ESTONIA, JAPAN, HUNGARY, AND FASCIST SWITZERLAND GET TERRITORY? Enclaves across the continent to boot. I hate the territory cutting the AI goes through in this. Victory points would be amazing, so I could create the world as I want it.

Easy fix I found: at the peace conference, if you have a lot of warscore (200+ more than the next highest at least) you can just pass until you have enough warscore to demand everything you want, they can't demand as long as yours is high enough. If your warscore is less than the next highest winner, you CAN'T demand, so if you're the highest, no one can demand until you get lower. I tested this, 200 is the buffer.

Let's say you're the US, and you have the UK, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium... Let's say you invaded Germany together.

If you have 500, the UK has 200, France has 150, and the other two have 50 each, then the UK can't demand until you have less than 200 warscore difference between you two (IE: their 200 doesn't do anything until your 500 becomes less than 400). Bear in mind that when you pass, everyone gains warscore, so if you pass once and gain 100 (becoming 600), the UK would hypothetically get 50. The gap is bigger, but you should ensure it's big to begin with.

Passing gives you about 15-20% of your current warscore. I haven't checked if this is always the case, but it's the ballpark. As the USSR, I conquered Siam and had 1,060 warscore, passing gave me 210, passing again gave me another 265. I'm not sure about the exact algorithm, but it's about that 15-20% as I said.

TL;DR:

Pass until you've got a tonne of points, then demand until you're satisfied. Reset and pass again if you don't have enough for everything you want.

N.B.: The game automatically saves JUST before a peace conference, in case you weren't happy with the outcome. The second you load the save and pass a day, you'll be in the conference.

Hope I helped!

tommy.h

Reaction score
Easy fix I found: at the peace conference, if you have a lot of warscore (200+ more than the next highest at least) you can just pass until you have enough warscore to demand everything you want, they can't demand as long as yours is high enough. If your warscore is less than the next highest winner, you CAN'T demand, so if you're the highest, no one can demand until you get lower. I tested this, 200 is the buffer.

Let's say you're the US, and you have the UK, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium... Let's say you invaded Germany together.

If you have 500, the UK has 200, France has 150, and the other two have 50 each, then the UK can't demand until you have less than 200 warscore difference between you two (IE: their 200 doesn't do anything until your 500 becomes less than 400). Bear in mind that when you pass, everyone gains warscore, so if you pass once and gain 100 (becoming 600), the UK would hypothetically get 50. The gap is bigger, but you should ensure it's big to begin with.

Passing gives you about 15-20% of your current warscore. I haven't checked if this is always the case, but it's the ballpark. As the USSR, I conquered Siam and had 1,060 warscore, passing gave me 210, passing again gave me another 265. I'm not sure about the exact algorithm, but it's about that 15-20% as I said.

TL;DR:

Pass until you've got a tonne of points, then demand until you're satisfied. Reset and pass again if you don't have enough for everything you want.

N.B.: The game automatically saves JUST before a peace conference, in case you weren't happy with the outcome. The second you load the save and pass a day, you'll be in the conference.

Hope I helped!

it dosent seem to work for me i played as germany and had around 3500 points italy was second with around 1200 points and i press pass but italy and the other countries still took territories regardless of my decision to pass, i really dont know what the problem is i also tried those console commands "setowner" and "winwars", winwars dosent work at all it says "you have max war score in all wars" and then nothing happens i have just the average score, setowner = i get the selected state on a map but when i try to build factories or airfields on it its says its a foreign territory other console command work fine.

tommy.h

Reaction score
Update it to 1.1.0 :)

i just updated it, "winwars" and "setowner" still dosent work although now if i take for example corsica its says owner italy and controller france then i tried "setcontroller" but what ever province or state id i type it just says "italy now controls TODO" wtf? and peace conference well its kind of better but it still dosent work correctly i as germany with 3500 points passed the first turn but now only italy which have second best score takes territories the other countries dont so its a progress, any more ideas on how to finally fix this completely ? thanks for the help

Reaction score

TL;DR:

Hope I helped!

I'm glad you tried, but the treaty turns don't work like that for me. I was 6000 above the next but when I passed on my turn, they all still took claims. Each round I passed, I got huge scores, but my allies still carved up the world.

Last edited:

Adam Limberg

Reaction score
Super resources are not working for me, whenever it is activated it has no effect on the amount of resources i have.