Trainer Search

danikbackster

Reaction score
Invisibility disgustingly works in the steam version. P*S: Also add an infinite number of objects. For example: I throw or raise a coin, and its amount is 99.

Pickles256

Reaction score
Invisibility disgustingly works in the steam version. P*S: Also add an infinite number of objects. For example: I throw or raise a coin, and its amount is 99.
Not for me, I can wave guns in people's faces and they wont notice but if i shoot they do

danikbackster

Reaction score
Not for me, I can wave guns in people's faces and they wont notice but if i shoot they do
No no no. You do not understand what I mean. I mean, when I kill a target in stealth mode. It turns out that civilians or guards know who did it. It is not right. Consequently, the function (Invisibility) itself has minor errors. Agree, because it would be much more convenient if the goal could be eliminated in the face of guards or civilians, and they would not have noticed either the killer or the body.

hck123a

Reaction score
2.12 version came out today.

Nothing from current trainer works (at least on my end). Update please.

Oreintu

Reaction score
Thank you Sir very much for you Nice and fast Respond :D

Dolly_Geth

Donor
Reaction score
A little update of the trainer? Seen that it does not work. Thank you.

Mgroup

Reaction score
You my man, must be a god. How do you have time for soooo many trainers xD Some would call you a nolifer I call you a hard working man!