Hitman 2 V27.02.2019 Trainer +5
Hitman 2 V02.05.2019 Trainer +5

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Better Accuracy
  5. UnDetected
Do you have to go Offline on Steam and Disconnect your internet? Only Steam offline enough?

LunarX

Reaction score
Online steam works fine.

6JFsjo1.jpg

skywolf23

Reaction score
Well if you are experiencing crashing in hitman 2 try going into nvidia and disable the highlights (ansel) feature.

May have been luck but after reading and trying that i played other night for about an hour with the trainer active and no crashes or anything.

Nice nvidia can leave ansel broken for hitman across multiple drivers. Because the game being crash prone has been an ongoing thing for many. And if ioi can fix it they not bothered. sigh.

but yea try the nvidia thing.

Akula_

Reaction score
Do you have to go Offline on Steam and Disconnect your internet? Only Steam offline enough?

Works fine even online tho.

Anyway when you see the world highest score of people finishing in a matter of milliseconds, you know they don't really care.

xenaxeh

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a "one shot kill" option, like we had back in Hitman 2016?

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
WeMod... Sorry, I like and appreciate the works done on trainers but I'm not really interested into letting an application coming from unknown people running and scanning my computer. Like original trainers are not really a threat and easily used, an application that need to be installed is not for me.

MrAntiFun do what he wants, it's his choice and his site with his work, it's not subject to debate, but I will now consider to find trainers from others sources if we are in the obligation to use an external application to use these trainers.

Thanks again for the work you've done since I first use your site but if you merge all and makes WeMod application as a requirement, it's not for me anymore.

hurka79

Reaction score
Hitman 2 (Steam) 8-2-19 Trainer +9 is missing

and WeMod Trainer on 2.40 does not work. Most of us are not using retail Version. (Most recent: 2.40)
Please Update! :-(
Wemod just fine with 2.40 dumb.

dirtyfathobo

Reaction score
Ok, so just went to play after downloading Haven, the only cheat that works for me on any level is one hit kills, everything else says i need to be a pro account user (basicly pay monthly) in order to use the other cheats, is anyone else having this or is it just in need of an update?

Spitfire_2600

Reaction score
I can't find your new trainer anywhere. I'm afraid the good days of easy training are over.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
You really need to specify under what nickname you're releasing your trainers on the WeMod platform. There is the only one trainer available in the app by the user nicknamed Stingerr. Or maybe you just use your website to promote somebody's else trainers on the platform you co-operating with. You really need to clarify that because so far you're confusing your user base.

veilxside

Donor
Reaction score
You really need to specify under what nickname you're releasing your trainers on the WeMod platform. There is the only one trainer available in the app by the user nicknamed Stingerr. Or maybe you just use your website to promote somebody's else trainers on the platform you co-operating with. You really need to clarify that because so far you're confusing your user base.
Gonna have to second this. Was confused as to where the trainer was, when someone named Stingerr is the only one available.