Trainer Search

Gundam01

Reaction score
UnDetected dont work with DirectX 11 can you fix it
But it work with DirectX 12 but i cannot play with DirectX 12 because it make me lag
''UnDetected Work with the new version 1.1.0#2"
Thx man

Last edited:

Josh0515

Reaction score
how do you install it/make it work. I extract the exe file and run it as admin but it just crashes. please help :D:D:D

eleni_spyrou

Reaction score
how do you install it/make it work. I extract the exe file and run it as admin but it just crashes. please help :D:D:D

You run the game then run the trainer, select which items you want to activate and that's it. Currently the new trainer still disables certain actions, I am only using the Undetected item and I cannot subdue people.

Josh0515

Reaction score
You run the game then run the trainer, select which items you want to activate and that's it. Currently the new trainer still disables certain actions, I am only using the Undetected item and I cannot subdue people.
That's exactly what i do and when i run the trainer it doesnt start.

Conrad Wolf

Reaction score
the first three are working, but the "Undetected" fails to work for me, even the newest trainer :/

*when I would start the actual level, then open the trainer, "Undetected" failed to work. BUT when I opened the trainer before even loading the level, it worked perfectly, minus the ability to subdue.

Last edited:

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Tested and i agree with MattCody, is perfectly working but when undetected is impossible to subdue

Sasco

Reaction score
Don't forget they borked the DX12 exe completely! But the trainer so far works for me on the DX11 exe even after today's update, minus being able to Subdue/intreacts with NPCS with Undetected on

trashbat

Reaction score
Any chance of an update? Nothing seems to happen, as far as I can tell.

Happy to support in any way I can - this game really needs a sandbox element.

Last edited:

AronOrri123

Reaction score
Could you make something like infinite item uses i know it would be hard but if you are up for the challenge the please try otherwise this is a great trainer thank you for making them and please keep up the good work.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Could you make something like infinite item uses i know it would be hard but if you are up for the challenge the please try otherwise this is a great trainer thank you for making them and please keep up the good work.
You mean like cables ?

krafti

Reaction score
undetectet > crash the game

edit: ok its not the trainer, its the game with new episode at second target.

Last edited: