Trainer Search

nAgent

Reaction score
for some reason, when I deactivate the "don't shoot" cheat, you can interact and kill ppl.. sometimes atleast, dunno why.
Kinda strange, but that worked for me
In my case "Enemies don't shoot" doesn't work at all.
Can't activate it.

dacentabaal

Reaction score
I'm a tad confused at the above recent comments as my trainer is still working perfectly with all 4 options.

Still, fantastic work you do, keep up the awesome work, more donations coming your way soon in the new year :)

h4x3r101

Reaction score
I'm a tad confused at the above recent comments as my trainer is still working perfectly with all 4 options.

Still, fantastic work you do, keep up the awesome work, more donations coming your way soon in the new year :)

Maybe if you bothered to read what the comments said...ill repeat so people like you dont post again stuff like that.

The trainer wont allow you to throw objects at the NPCs or subdue them when undetected is enabled...I hope its clear enough...

Last edited:

jimiim

Reaction score
Crashes at certain times when you turn off undetected and turn it on.

But overall it's still functional

dacentabaal

Reaction score
Maybe if you bothered to read what the comments said...ill repeat so people like you dont post again stuff like that.

The trainer wont allow you to throw objects at the NPCs or subdue them when undetected is enabled...I hope its clear enough...

And once again like I stated, my trainer is still working as intended, I can still throw objects with the cheats activated

h4x3r101

Reaction score
And once again like I stated, my trainer is still working as intended, I can still throw objects with the cheats activated

So all these people are imagining things and you are the only one who has it to work? Are you using the latest trainer?

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Main factor is, is he using the correct game version along side that, how is he doing it? Because, I load up my game. Activate the undetected cheat and it crashes the whole game. Be this in the middle of a scenario, in the menu or as it is loading up. It crashes, no matter the specifics.

rev.erebus

Reaction score
I turn off undetection when I need to throw or subdue someone and then turn it back on. Only thing is I can not talk to npcs, when I turn it off sometimes I can talk to npcs sometimes I can't. Besides that its a brilliant trainer.

Ezekial

Donor
Reaction score
Err can we get an update? What rev.erebus said is correct, it doesn't function correctly. And for me personally the first option doesn't function.

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Err can we get an update? What rev.erebus said is correct, it doesn't function correctly. And for me personally the first option doesn't function.

If you haven't realized. MrAntiFun has likely given up on Hitman. Unsure why, he just doesn't look at this anymore or bother to read it. Although I can not be certain, due to the fact he could just be overloaded with work right now, or even getting around to it. He could even be doing it, but from what we can see and from the time we have spent doing all this, we can guess he has given up on updating this trainer.

Now, as I have stated before. Undetected does not work correctly for some. I am unsure how you do it, seeing as none of you do a step by step. Or even explain it. Just say that it works, yeah. Thats helpful.

"I load up my game. Activate the undetected cheat and it crashes the whole game. Be this in the middle of a scenario, in the menu or as it is loading up. It crashes, no matter the specifics." I gave that last time I posted on this thread.

MrAntiFun, we would like to have this trainer fixed. If you ever read this. Thanks.

Ezekial

Donor
Reaction score
If you haven't realized. MrAntiFun has likely given up on Hitman. Unsure why, he just doesn't look at this anymore or bother to read it. Although I can not be certain, due to the fact he could just be overloaded with work right now, or even getting around to it. He could even be doing it, but from what we can see and from the time we have spent doing all this, we can guess he has given up on updating this trainer.

Now, as I have stated before. Undetected does not work correctly for some. I am unsure how you do it, seeing as none of you do a step by step. Or even explain it. Just say that it works, yeah. Thats helpful.

"I load up my game. Activate the undetected cheat and it crashes the whole game. Be this in the middle of a scenario, in the menu or as it is loading up. It crashes, no matter the specifics." I gave that last time I posted on this thread.

MrAntiFun, we would like to have this trainer fixed. If you ever read this. Thanks.
Sorry as I didn't really read too deep into the thread to realize this was a problem. Honestly I start up the trainer previously to starting the game or after (usually after) and in the menu or ingame or whenever if I hit f4 for undetected it works for me. It also works round to round. Only problem I have is that it does not allow you to interact with things whilst it is on. I do however have crashes (once in a while, not every time or even half the time) when I quickly go from killing someone in legit play and switch to undetected mode.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Changed stealth cheat a bit , Brought back health cheat .