Trainer Search

eaglewatch79

Reaction score
THANK YOU MRANTIFUN
YOU ARE THE BEST
like-button-png-2.png

ace7580

Reaction score
odd, each trainer i tried says the game isn't on o_O,ran as admin and ran the game first,using a steam version,also turned off all anti virus software along with firewalls but still the same result. game version is V1.078.1055

Last edited:

anno13579

Reaction score
the trainer searches for the process "homefront2_release.exe". maybe it needs to search for "HOMEFRONT2.exe", at least thats the process name cheat engine finds for homefront the revolution.

shiranui980

Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much the same thing I'm getting. Same goes for other trainers aside from these ones.
Any way to change somethings to make the trainers compatible with the new version of the game?

Last edited:

shiranui980

Reaction score
Figured out how to make the trainer recognize the new game version.
Run the game, open up the task manager, open up properties from the task manager and just change the image name without touching the file extension. When that's done just end task/process and re-run the game and the trainer.

ace7580

Reaction score
Figured out how to make the trainer recognise the new game version.
Run the game, open up the task manager, open up properties from the task manager and just change the image name without touching the file extension. When that's done just end task/process and re-run the game and the trainer.
with a bit of common sense to what you said i got the trainer to recognise the right exe,but it still wouldn't activate the cheats for v 1.078.1055

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
with a bit of common sense to what you said i got the trainer to reckonise the right exe,but it still wouldnt activate the cheats for v 1.078.1055
Every new build (Not Always) will break the Trainer, He will update as soon as he can.

shiranui980

Reaction score
with a bit of common sense to what you said i got the trainer to reckonise the right exe,but it still wouldnt activate the cheats for v 1.078.1055
Yeah forgot to mention it only recognizes the game but still wouldn't work, so we can only hope for a newer version to be released. Well at least the first issue has been solved lol.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Latest trainer here is working for me including the new DLC - Beyond The Wall. Only option missing is a super jump or no-clip thing.