Trainer Search

neverUmind

Reaction score
New trainer added with stealth cheat.
hello not sure who or where to ask I am very new to all this my problem is I have tried every trainer out there even different versions and none will recognize the game they all say either game is not on or waiting for the game I have done everything I have allways done in the past for trainers to work and I have never had this happen before it says on the game start menu page version 781464(e6ba) yet when I look in the properties in details it says file version 1.0.78.1055 I made sure I extracted the trainers to the game page and made exception in firewall just as I allways do I have tried every trainer I could find from every web site out there and none will work any ideas why this is happening is there something I can do all I really need is life and ammo actually I could just run around and get ammo but I cant ever get to the next check point before I get killed so I can not progress any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry if I am asking in the wrong way too also I might had what you guys are able to do is amazing not just anyone can be a programmer it takes skill and high intelligence I tried to learn c++ when I was younger and it was way to hard like algabra or physics so thank you for all you do it is very very appreciated thanks again

apect

Reaction score
it looks like you have blackb0xrepack version. i use trainer from futureX and they works like a charm for this version

Galensvensk

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but can I use this trainer in Resistance in private lobby/server?