Trainer Search

snakewars

Reaction score
Hello Mr ANTIFUN,
Sorry but the trainer does not work. The game is to pass to the version 1.03.
The game is not recognized not the trainers.

DNYELLOW

Reaction score
rename DesertsOfKharak.cdx and DesertsOfKharak.exe ---> DesertsOfKharak64.cdx and DesertsOfKharak64.exe

rusel1984

Reaction score
Сделайте пожалуйста тренер на версию 1.1.0

Firekiss

Reaction score
1.1.0 update please

And yet, everyone think that Mr. AntiFun were so 'graciously' updates this trainer, knowing there are a whole lot of games that are also being updated, sometimes simultaneously, not only for just this game...

There is something called 'Real-Life' to drive upon. Give Mr. AntiFun some time, please?

If there 'IS' a new update, try to play the updated game 'WITHOUT' the trainer, and see if you can do something about it. If you can't, then you suck...
No bragging, but I already beaten this game 'THRICE' using 'Difficult' settings 'WITHOUT' trainers (until I see this baby), keeping all of my gunships and cruisers intact throughout the finale...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Updated and added production cheat.

Firekiss

Reaction score
New trainer added ,Updated and added production cheat.

Trainer tested...
Unless its '20-seconds to activation' issue presents a problem, otherwise it works perfectly as clear as glass!

There are some 'VERY MINOR' issues when used in both campaigns and skirmishes, but otherwise can be dismissed:
- [Campaign] The Kapisi's first launch [very first campaign mission] won't be affected by all of these functions [though modifying the Kapisi is pretty much useless at this point]
- [Campaign] When 'Infinite Resources' is activated, there is a 'VERY RARE' chance [2 out of 10] that instead of adding millions of resources, it gives you minus random numbers, though you still can build things 'INFINITELY' [not sure why]
- [Campaign] 'GOD mode' doesn't include Allied units [but otherwise very useful to me]
- [Campaign] When you have two Carriers, activating 'GOD mode' only apply to the original Carrier
- [Campaign] When 'No Over Heating' is activated, there is a 'VERY RARE' chance [1 out of 10] that instead of giving you real 'no over heating', it gives you 'over heating' problem, but no damage to your actual Carrier
- [Skirmish] When 'Infinite Power' is activated, and then deactivated while the gameplay was running, there is a 'VERY RARE' chance [1 out of 10] that your game crashes to desktop.
- [Skirmish] When 'GOD mode' is activated, there is a 'VERY RARE' chance [2 out of 10] that your allies [if you have more than 2] will also get 'GOD mode' as well

All of the problems above are the results when activating some trainer functions while the gameplay is running. For better work-around for '100%' efficiency, it is highly advised that you run the corresponding functions when in game menus [for skirmish plays], or inter-missions [campaigns]...

Other than anything, this is probably one of the best trainers ever!

Thank you VERY MUCH, Mr. AntiFun!

Last edited:

Unicron

Reaction score
Well ,I already put like 8 hours of work into this trainer today so i doubt i will be doing anything for next few days at least because i got other stuff ,Perhaps on next game update i may add new stuff .

You've had a good 2-3 months
Please make a 32bit version.

crysix16

Reaction score
i cant open trainers
i tried every version of trainer but i just open v1,02 the others didnt open.!!.!!11!!
help

bongerman85

Reaction score
try booting the trainer after u fully open the game. i noticed that the version for HWRM is finicky like that