Trainer Search

Dazfinge

Reaction score
All options but God Mode works. just tested earlier. UPDATE NEEDED

Firestar4500

Reaction score
2 of the picks don't seem to work: god mode out right doesn't work, and the insta kill works both ways, don't know if that was intentional

Wolf Khan

Reaction score
Unfortunately the 1.30 trainer kills the cryo trays in seconds and the mothership in just a few shots from a weak enemy, can these be fixed please.

Lumumba

Reaction score
Let me guess, this is the same trainer Cheat Happens is asking money for? Those SOBs...

Your hard work is much appreciated, MrAntiFun.
Mr/
Let me guess, this is the same trainer Cheat Happens is asking money for? Those SOBs...

Your hard work is much appreciated, MrAntiFun.
MR ANTIFUN IS THE GREATEST AND MOST TALENTED HERO FOR GAMERS EVERYWHERE . HE HAS BEEN A MUCH COVETED BLESSING TO US ALL... LET US OFFER OUR SUPPORT IN ANYWAY WE CAN .. AFTER ALL HE WORKS HARD TO BRING US GAMING GLEE

m3tamind

Reaction score
Mr/

MR ANTIFUN IS THE GREATEST AND MOST TALENTED HERO FOR GAMERS EVERYWHERE . HE HAS BEEN A MUCH COVETED BLESSING TO US ALL... LET US OFFER OUR SUPPORT IN ANYWAY WE CAN .. AFTER ALL HE WORKS HARD TO BRING US GAMING GLEE
true, man true. not charging for his work, constantly updating, hearing our pleas... no one made so much to make some games finally playable, like MrAntifun.

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, Thank you for creating and sharing the Homeworld Remastered Collection Trainers.
I'll download each version of the trainer because I'm not sure yet which version of the game I have until I install it. Thank you for for your time and effort.

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Unfortunately the 1.30 trainer kills the cryo trays in seconds and the mothership in just a few shots from a weak enemy, can these be fixed please.
Mission in Homeworld 1 Remastered when returning to Kharak after Hyperdrive test? God mode and other options works fine on Steam version (1.30), in all campaign missions. Trainer for 1.3 (latest).

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
I have the 1.30 version on Steam and this doesn't seem to work unfortunately. Was there an update? Or is there a 64bit versus 32bit version?

FDM

Reaction score
Thanks for the Hard work.
But is there any way to add unlimited Unitcap to this game.

scatta

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent the Enemy from getting Fast kill and infinite resources?

Firekiss

Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent the Enemy from getting Fast kill and infinite resources?

Simple!
"DON'T USE THEM." (yet, anyways)

I don't use them too much (unless I'm facing against way too many than 3 fronts in a world...), as they kinda 'defeat' the purpose the game's was built upon...

Thestral9

Reaction score
I was having problems with the mission that you have to save the cryotrays. Basically it kept removing my entire fleet from the last mission. Fix that problem real quick with the Trainer. Thank you MAF. A question or two, to any who can answer this, including MAF if he cares. If I wanted to use the Trainer for a Mod, like for example, the Mass Effect Mod, would I be able too? And if so, how would I get it to work?