Trainer Search

terminatorOST

Reaction score
Last trainer works fine with Storm Warning Edition - the base game. All options are working.
But in IRON MAN mode if I choose unlimited health for myself, all enemies will also have unlimited health and cannot be killed until I turn cheat off.
So yeah, this needs update.
(Also, can you add an option for infinite inventory items?)

Arkmagnus

Reaction score
which of them is the last trainer? all i get is a ding sound when i want to activate...

Wiendra

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun, your trainer is working well on mine(last trainer). I like it! :)

i have question, can you add inventory editor(inventory hack) in the last trainer game How to Survive?

so we can edit the items in inventory as much as we want, for example items feather in inventory can be edit to 50 feather or 100 feather

Thanks before

Last edited:

Slimcharles

Reaction score
Not working. Tried it today and it just beeps at you when you hit the buttons. Tried starting the trainer first, then the game... also did vice versa.

gamer95

Reaction score
Hey,

first start the Trainer - How To Survive Build Oct-21-2014
then start the Game! After this activate the Trainer with F1!
Then start a new game or load a savegame.
Now activate all functions of the Trainer!

The Trainer work's perfectly! Thumps up Mr!

For those using [Trainer - How to Survive Build Oct-21-2014] and the game screen freeze

matrax5j454

Reaction score
szin yapacanız işi sikiyim microsoft visualdan yalandan yapıyorsunuz millete trainer diye yutturuyorsunuz milleti hemi kandırıyorsunuz hemide üye olduruyorsunuz beyler boşuna üye olmayın yalan hepsi yaptıkları bütün şeyler boş iş hiçbiri çalışmıyor boşa indirmeyin

AlienBunny

Reaction score
Hello. I know that the last message was more than half a year ago, but I have this problem where both latest trainer versions won't download, because they have a trojan virus in them (according to my antivirus software). What to do now?

Reaction score
i tried the most recent updated versions of the trainers...none of them would work for me i have this issue every great so often with other trainers so in rare cases its hit or miss