Trainer Search

lonelygunner

Reaction score
Same thing happens when i use Cheat Engine, but it fixes easily by restarting game.

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
Hey, what version do I need to download if I have all DLC's?
I downloaded latest trainer version (october 2014) but it doesn't work...

Lucas Utzig

Reaction score
Hey, what version do I need to download if I have all DLC's?
I downloaded latest trainer version (october 2014) but it doesn't work...

I've just bought the Storm Warnin Edition (game + all DLCs) and the latest build trainer+10 (oct-21-14) is working just fine.

Thx MrAntiFun. Valeu. Obrigado.

Tommy Harisz

Reaction score
Its Perfectly doesnt working. Im Mrantifun fans. So many games i play with this trainer. But i already downloaded all How to survive trainer in mrantifun. And no one is working. So dissapointed.

skjddjks

Donor
Reaction score
Its Perfectly doesnt working. Im Mrantifun fans. So many games i play with this trainer. But i already downloaded all How to survive trainer in mrantifun. And no one is working. So dissapointed.
Is your trainer not working with your game? Start up your trainer before you start the game and before it gets to the main menu, activate the trainer then activate all of the cheats you want. It works for me every time.

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
I had to go to - choose character before I could activate trainer or any option of it.

darthtiin

Reaction score
Cool trainer and site, now i'm going to play a lot, thanks dude

Julian Mendiola

Reaction score
when i press the hotkey or the boxes it doesnt get checked and the infinite ammo automatically get checked but doesnt work:(

Exeptions

Reaction score

Hey,

first start the Trainer - How To Survive Build Oct-21-2014
then start the Game! After this activate the Trainer with F1!
Then start a new game or load a savegame.
Now activate all functions of the Trainer!

The Trainer work's perfectly! Thumps up Mr!

Onirim

Reaction score
Shame on me but sadly, despite your method ( Exeptions ) this still refuse tu works. Using the lastest steam version, and tried with both oct 21 and update 3 10 version :/

ConnorMLP

Reaction score
Me pasa que se activan casi todos al pulsar las teclas correspondientes menos el importante, el que pone ''Active trainer'' ese no se activa. AYUDA PLS :(

Kuromadoushi

Reaction score
I've tried all of the available trainers, and none of them worked for me. I'm running the Storm Warning version from Steam.

Exeptions

Reaction score
I've tried all of the available trainers, and none of them worked for me. I'm running the Storm Warning version from Steam.

Do you use the latest trainer? And you have follow the step's i has written above?
When yes, then the game is already patched :D

hosch81

Reaction score
New Update Please Build Vers. 23 Jun 2015!
Old Vers . to Trainers not working!

Thank you

Last edited: