Trainer Search

TacoBoy123

Reaction score
After Downloading a Trainer you are responsible for your Actions.

WARNING: Always Download Trainers from this site! (MrAntiFun.net), Credit to @MrsChispa

First you need to understand what "Trainer" means:

Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating. It can "freeze" a memory address disallowing the game from lowering or changing the information stored at that memory address (e.g. health meter, ammo counter, etc.) or manipulate the data at the memory addresses specified to suit the needs of the person cheating at the game.

Trainer Guide:

• Start the Game you want to Cheat on.
• After the Game has been loaded make sure to Enter Into the Game World. (Continue From Last save)
• Open up the Trainer you have downloaded (Extract It somewhere).
• Press F1 - This will Activate the Trainer and will Allow you to use the Cheats. (If a specific Trainer does not have that feature [F1] just move along into the next step)
• Use the F Keys (F1-F12) to Activate the wanted Cheats. (In Modern Trainers you can Edit the Keys to other Keys, Check Q&A to see how)
• Done!

Q&A:

Q: I activated the Trainer but the Cheats do not work!

A (1): Read the Notice. (It can be found on the Thread you have downloaded the Trainer from)
A (2): There is a small chance that the Trainer is not Working cause of a Game Update, Make a Thread here: Trainers Problem Reporting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: The Trainer is doing Windows Error Noise!

A (1): Check the Version of the Trainer you are using, make sure It matches the Game Version
A (2): As Mentioned in the other Q&A the Trainer might be outdated and need to request an update in the link given above.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: None of my keys (F1 - F12) work, but the Trainer is using F keys!

A: Most of the Moderns Trainers MrAntiFun makes are included with Key Binding which means you can change the F keys to other Keys on the Keyboard:

Open a Trainer and click "Edit Hotkeys" (Look at the Image), a new window will open, click one of the bars and choose the new Key you want to use instead of the current one, and click Set Hotkey.

Edit Hotkey (Image) - http://imgur.com/a/YmvSH

Q: I can't Extract/Download the Trainer, I get an Error!

A (1): Exclude a Website, and Re-Download the File again. (Exclude a Website from protection)

A (2): A false positive is a mistake that happens occasionally, the Antivirus thinks that the downloaded file is harmful when It’s actually safe, to Avoid it simply follow this steps:

• Make a Folder where you will store the Trainers.
• Open the Antivirus you are using and Exclude a Folder. (Exclude a specific folder from protection)
• Re-Download the File and Extract the EXE file (aka. Trainer) to the Folder you made.
• Done!

Note #1: Each Antivirus is different so look up on Google the current name of the Antivirus you are using and check how to Exclude a Folder/File (Folder is Recommended), same goes for Site.

Credit to @MrsChispa for some of the Q&A he helped with!

If you have any more Questions or want to leave a Feedback make sure to Comment down bellow ;)
I don't see "EDIT HOTKEY" in my Star wars Empire At War trainer

lateralas

Reaction score
How can i save the Hotkey Bindings, in the "Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.00" Trainer it always switches back to the F Keys after i restart the Trainer. I already started it as Admin, but it never saves my settings!

FellowOtaku

Reaction score
there's this problem that has been happening when I was trying to use the trainer for watch dogs. This error (nsufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service) and then the file got quarantined. How do i fix this problem?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Try to pause AV.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to save the modified keybindings?
That depends on MAF coding. If it's coded that way that it will save instead of reseting back then no.

CHsteven

Reaction score
I have a question. i am a complete noob. I do trust your site and you, however when i make that folder exempt from checking, the second i d/l and unzip Norton says it is a severely high rick Trojan B virus and eliminates it even though i am trying to extract it to the folder which is exempt. Any ideas. Sorry, i am bad with computer stuff like this :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I have a question. i am a complete noob. I do trust your site and you, however when i make that folder exempt from checking, the second i d/l and unzip Norton says it is a severely high rick Trojan B virus and eliminates it even though i am trying to extract it to the folder which is exempt. Any ideas. Sorry, i am bad with computer stuff like this :)
Try to disable real time protection for a minute when you are about to download and extract to specific folder that is in exception from antivirus you are currently using.

darthoris

Reaction score
I have a problem when I download any trainer the file is downloaded as a plain file not an exe and I get the error: did not find an application

SnackShop

Reaction score
where do i install the trainer??? i cant find anything anywhere where it shows u how to install a trainer?

Aaron Michaels

Reaction score
where do i install the trainer??? i cant find anything anywhere where it shows u how to install a trainer?

I know you posted this a little while ago but I figured I could try and help.

Once you've downloaded the trainer and you navigate to wherever you installed the trainer to. For example, I installed mine to my downloads area and it downloads into a 7zip or .rar file.

e0549b3ec444d5c59ca2523338726e95.png

You'll then need to extract the .exe file from inside of said .rar file.

5663ac837ff65d4d694bf50a5f01967a.png

Once you've either extracted the file using the highlighted option above or dragged the file out;

Right-click the file and run as administrator (I don't think this is a requirement but It's always best to do so so you don't get anything blocking you)

Quite simple really, enjoy!

MRSC1990

Reaction score
Hey, new member here just wanted to pop by and say thanks to MrAntiFun for making them its helped me get by AOE II a lot easier I admit, as well everybody else on the site though I kinda wonder how the guy does making all these trainers, I am impressed hes made so many.