Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
dat uncensored patch O_O....never expected something like that from the devs

LeeaRose

Reaction score
The trainer works fine, until I try adding Money or Hunnie. Please fix it!

Ghaleon

Reaction score
Well I had no problems downloading this BUT getting it to actually work that is another story. I an turn the trainer on, get unlimited moves BUT as far as adding money or skill points it wont work, I get the Lua error. I never tried the other cheats so I can not comment on that. I don't think we will find an update any time soon or at all. Last time it was updated was back in Feb...its now Nov and still not working.

Ghaleon

Reaction score
Ok update the increase Money and Hunie DO work. To get it to work you push it once, TALK to a girl and instead of getting 50 Hunie you get like 300....hit F8 like 20 times and answer her question or talk to her again and you will get like 20k. Heck SPEND some increases it as well if you push F8 a few dozen times BEFORE buying a skill increase

fahahahaha

Reaction score
Yesterday i use it and its work but today i use it its not responding :(

dahlton

Reaction score
the trainer freezes every time I hit any function key but f1, anyone else tried it recently

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
the trainer freezes every time I hit any function key but f1, anyone else tried it recently
  • Start game world first then activate the trainer
  • You must be in a puzzle in-order to use cheats number 1,2,3 and 4 from above
  • You must gain or lose Money - Hunie to see the new value but everytime you hit the add key it will add it and pile it up
  • Max Date Stats You need to give your date food or a drink once to see the effect of the cheat .
Post here the version of the game you using and match it to the Trainer version if it's not the same and you already tried the trainer when reading the notice it appears that the trainer needs an update.

Speedjolt

Reaction score
Error:[string "ProcssName="HuniePop.exe"--end name..."]:248: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Thoughts?

JSR

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
HuniePop V1.00 32Bit Trainer +7
HuniePop V1.2 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Moves
  2. Max Affection
  3. Max Sentiment
  4. Max Passion
  5. Max Date Stats
  6. Add 1000 Money
  7. Add 1000 Hunie
Notice:
  • You must gain or lose Money - Hunie to see the new value but everytime you hit the add key it will add it and pile it up
  • Max Date Stats You need to give your date food or a drink once to see the effect of the cheat .

JSR

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
HuniePop V1.00 32Bit Trainer +7
HuniePop V1.2 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Moves
  2. Max Affection
  3. Max Sentiment
  4. Max Passion
  5. Max Date Stats
  6. Add 1000 Money
  7. Add 1000 Hunie
Notice:
i can't use this file because my security says it has threats on it

Shadowite

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to release a trainer for HunieCamStudio too? Preferably with the cheats listed here

Add Money
Add Drinks
Add Cigs
Stop Time
Set Pay Owed For All

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to release a trainer for HunieCamStudio too? Preferably with the cheats listed here

Add Money
Add Drinks
Add Cigs
Stop Time
Set Pay Owed For All
Already did it 24 hours ago .