Looks cool. Might try it for myself!

Thanks, mate. You did me a whole lot.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Notice:
  • Start game world first then activate the trainer
  • You must be in a puzzle in-order to use cheats number 1,2,3 and 4 from above
  • You must gain or lose Money - Hunie to see the new value but everytime you hit the add key it will add it and pile it up
  • Max Date Stats You need to give your date food or a drink once to see the effect of the cheat .

pasteigaiaxy

Reaction score
my computer has the function keys doing things and the program has no way of changing keys and it won't accept the fn+f# so I can't use it. is there any way of fixing it?

also it crashes when i try to use them. so....

Bofrostmann

Reaction score
Hi there, can't activate the trainer.
It will freeze for a few moments after pressing F1 but then nothing.
Any help?

Oldmantenchi

Reaction score
When trying to use the huniepop trainer, I get this problem
Error:[string "ProcssName="HuniePop.exe"--end name..."]:248: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Shanks1709

Reaction score
ok apart from everyone else i have a different problem how do i uninstall it because its annoying when i play other games and the lua engine pops up and pauses my game and i hear the error sound when i press any of my f# keys

KeighnMcDeath

Reaction score
This work with GoG version? I saw a vesion+9 that sort of worked but no unlimited moves, instant win, basically f6-f9 wouldn't work.

Carnaxus

Reaction score
ok apart from everyone else i have a different problem how do i uninstall it because its annoying when i play other games and the lua engine pops up and pauses my game and i hear the error sound when i press any of my f# keys

That sounds like it just didn't close properly. Check your process list on Task Manager and make sure the trainer isn't still running.

RG1026

Reaction score
1.2 won't even extract. It keeps saying that it's empty.