Trainer Search

Ultimaniac

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded any trainers here since the Wemod announcement and decided to start using cheat engine. I can't find any simple cheat tables for Lust from Beyond so I decided to give in and install Wemod for the trainer. But every cheat says to upgrade to pro to activate. Are only some trainers free?

rantanplan99

Reaction score
i'm not sure, this is only a guess from me. I guess you try to click on the on/off sliders in the WeMod App, right? If so: they are only for pro users and you have to pay for it. that is correct. BUT: using the Hotkeys to activate/deactive cheats IS FREE. so just press F1, F2, etc. like you did with the old trainers from this site and it will work for free.

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
i'm not sure, this is only a guess from me. I guess you try to click on the on/off sliders in the WeMod App, right? If so: they are only for pro users and you have to pay for it. that is correct. BUT: using the Hotkeys to activate/deactive cheats IS FREE. so just press F1, F2, etc. like you did with the old trainers from this site and it will work for free.
I don't get the ******* point of paying for the slider presses when you also get ingame overlay, and wemod app on phone so you can turn them on and of that way too. while us lowly non-pro people are shoved under the bus in lieu of more money.

woweeemrantifu

Reaction score
LMAO my dad paid for premium so rip his money