1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Morale
  3. No Hunger
  4. Inf.Energy
  5. No Thirst
  6. Inf.Temperature
  7. Inf.Fuel

Notice:
  • First start game world and move couple steps in game then activate trainer and cheats

Attachments

• Impact Winter V1.0.5 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 4,585

vedita666

Reaction score
The trainer works in version 1.08b but could put more thing in the trainer type for time and also infinite items or to make things easier

Armiora

Reaction score
Could you please update this to 1.0.10? The trainer says the game is ON but it I get absolutely nothing how many times I press F1. Even changed the hotkeys but nothing.

Codex07

Reaction score
Could you please update this to 1.0.10? The trainer says the game is ON but it I get absolutely nothing how many times I press F1. Even changed the hotkeys but nothing.
You have to move

hgphero

Reaction score
what is that suppose to mean my man?
ma' man. it s ok. i understand already what you mean. I did my own and found out it does work. thanks man

a note to the other guy - yeah. what he said is right. when you first start in game, move around and interacts with the NPCs as usual. after that, try to activate the trainers. It would work. It worked with me. Way better if you active it whilst being inside the church and not outside. The fuel trainer will not be activated if you try to activate it outside the church.