Trainer Search

Stieven5556

Donor
Reaction score
hmm yes, they don't seem to do anything anymore. So I'm afraid an update is needed :(

runningdood

Reaction score
Note: Using "Max Dinosaur Stats" makes it impossible for dinosaurs to be tranqulized.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Note: Using "Max Dinosaur Stats" makes it impossible for dinosaurs to be tranqulized.

It also gives them wrong Comfortable stats apparently. Once activated, all my Dinosaurs felt "Overcrowded."
Turning the cheat off and it was fine again.

studiot

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Jurassic World Evolution V1.00 Trainer +5
Jurassic World Evolution V1.2.1.34159 Trainer +5
Jurassic World Evolution V1.3.3.34878 Trainer +9
Jurassic World Evolution V1.4.1.36929 Trainer +9
Jurassic World Evolution V1.5.3.39085 Trainer +9
Jurassic World Evolution V1.6.0.39556 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Fast Research
  3. Fast Expedition
  4. Fast Hatch
  5. Max Dinosaurs Stats
  6. Inf.Feeders
  7. Max Rating
  8. Fast Construction
  9. No Sabotage
  10. No Disease
  11. No Storm
  12. Max Rating
Thank you! it really works! when will you be releasing a trainer for the version 1.6.1 or will the version 1.6 work on the l.6.1 as well

wweraw1121

Reaction score
help i am getting a error saying
"the paging file is too small for operation to complete"

MattJWE

Reaction score
Latest trainer pops up in anti-virus as: Severe rated virus: Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl ...Anyone else getting this? (That's a particularly nasty virus, from what I read... but could it be a false positive??)

I am getting the same message, may it need an update

ChrisUK

Master Donor
Reaction score
Been using MAF cheats for a while with a decent AV - Never had any issues. Any AV that hands out warnings about MAF's progs is not a decent AV in my opinion

MattJWE

Reaction score
Been using MAF cheats for a while with a decent AV - Never had any issues. Any AV that hands out warnings about MAF's progs is not a decent AV in my opinion
The one before the last update was running awesome, thanks to that got all special skins of Challenge Mode under 5min. a month ago, no AV issues at all... but last update started to pop out

btw this wasnt my 1st trainer here. i use Saint Seiya, NieR Automata, Dead or Alive 5, MKX and a few more. actually i did this account just to aware about the Trojan on this last update and give thanks to the one before it.

MattJWE

Reaction score
I turned down my AV. took the risk and the Trainer started to working awesome again!
So i suggest to do the same.
The problem is today we got an update of the game, (version 1.6.2.) so idk if it will still work,
May we need a new trainer version for this game.

YukiTsukihana

Reaction score
Trainer still seems to work for the most part, except on Isla Tacano. It won't accept the Max Rating cheat anymore. And I know it worked before the update because I used it previously and it worked.

Unless it doesn't work if something is at Poor quality? I dunno...

Joegreybull

Reaction score
Hey just to report a bug for me at least i can't research anything it just makes it seem like i have no money when there is a ton of money