Trainer Search

OyabunKyuubi

Reaction score
So Every time I try to activate the new trainer it crashes my game no Cheats active at all just the trainer

Thingolf

Reaction score
For me too, starting trainer as admin, pressing F1 to activate trainer --> Game crashes.

dekcampani

Reaction score
game keeps crashing even when doing everything correct, windows defender off, starting trainer as admin, when hit f1 boom crash

trumaggot666

Reaction score
Crashes every time i hit F1 to activate it. tried the "fix" posted by FloX66, I tried disabling Windows Defender with the batch files on the forums ( my defender is disabled anyway cuz I use another program) Tried in and out of Admin mode. Never had any issues with another trainer for other games (outside of mismatch versions)

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
any1 found a way to increase reputation with each faction really quickly?
I hate how everything unlock is gated behind needing massive reputation on specific islands.

DestroYa

Reaction score
The new Trainer destroyed my Savegame. With or without Trainer, Game crashed.

trumaggot666

Reaction score
figured out how to get your game to not crash with the trainer. don't activate till you load your save, or start a new game. it just crashes on the main menu for some reason

The new Trainer destroyed my Savegame. With or without Trainer, Game crashed.
thats the risk you take with cheats and trainers.

ChrisUK

Master Donor
Reaction score
Save games are located on your root windows drive on Win 7 x64

Mine is located at C:\Users\MyUsername\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Jurassic World Evolution\76561197995704338\Saves
I can only assume that the numbers will be different on each install but have no idea about that.

Best thing to do is navigate C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Jurassic World Evolution\ then make a copy elsewhere on your drive before the game starts and then update every time you finish playing

I've known of other release groups mods/trainers crash on startup when the game runs and used this method and it works - I would assume that it would work with these also

EDIT-
In Game, crashes on activation with F1
In Game New game, same result
In Game New game (no saves in directory), same result
Even changing the activation hotkey from F1 to something different causes the game to crash

I have not however had the game delete my save game

Strange.....

Last edited:

havehaharvehais

Reaction score
Can you add full reputation trainer like you in island got max science,entertainment and security reputation and no dinosaur escapes trainer / and the disease , max rating and no sabotage isn't working , i dont know in the others but in mine dont work too much