Trainer Search

shadowson1c

Reaction score
Where do i get the latest update file my version Jurassic World Evolution V1.8.1.44654 Trainer +9 no longer works with park perfect rating.

bicunstabada

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

I've been using your trainer, and everything seems to be working fine!

If possible, i would like to request an option to quickly finish the contracts. Not the option to give max reputations, because that just seems to mess everything up and unlocks things that wasn't suppose to unlock, and every other trainer i used that does this, sooner or later the game totally breaks...
I know someone made a cheat table on ********.revolution to do this, but that table is not updated and not currently working.

I don't know if my request is not possible to be made or not, or if no one would like to see this option.

Cheers, and thank you for all of your hardwork in making this trainers :)

Kyuubi91

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a code that keeps the social of the dinos in the positive range? So that you for example can make a habitat with 10 Indominous Rex?^^

atam236

Reaction score
unlimited feeders, max dinosaurs stats and max rating not working

maybe download wrong version.. i try to download another version today but all versions are gone now except steam version

Resurgence47

Reaction score
This needs to be updated for 1.12 also can you make it so it maxes out the stars for the island you are on, and max reputation with security, science and entertainment?